Denied applications can be found here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1

denakola101

denakola

by denakola101 » October 15, 2020, 1:08 pm
Name: Denakola
Score: 3 648
Time zone (GMT): 372h 12min
Reason: Hello all members of Akatsuki I'm here today make application I am the first time to come to the group I am honored to be in this group and I am honored to play in this group It's a good group I love the group and the group members They are good members i'm always reading more rules Akatsuki and i'm ready to join now in Akatsuki thanks for reading my request my application.

"I hope my application goes well :) thank you for reading."

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » October 15, 2020, 1:27 pm
Thank you for your application & interest in Akatsuki.

You have to get your in-game skills tested and considering the results you shall be given a rank. Please remember that your test results wont affect wether you get accepted or denied. The test only decides your rank. To get accepted you'll have to prove us you're loyal and trustworthy.

You can get tested within 5 days by one of the following Assistant Akatsuki Testers[AAT]:
- Realize
- Apapaoemama
- Abuse

Incase you can't find any Assistant Akatsuki tester ingame, you can also PM one of the (Co-)Leaders:
- [Lsrcr]Game
- Pain
- [Lsrcr]CXdur
- [Lsrcr]JohnCarer
- [Lsrcr]Nniouz
- [Lsrcr]Tyson

The Akatsuki Organisation wishes you the best of luck!

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 15, 2020, 2:32 pm
Akatsuki Test Results: Denakola

Shooting: [X/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Usage of every weapon, aiming, switching and running style using sawn-off.

Tactical: [X/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Usage of area, drugs and insight of HP.

Driving: [X/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Speed, distance and handling of vehicle.

Overall: [X/5]
Notes:
I decided to test him on the rules part, at the beginning he told me he didn't even read the rules, I wanted to give him a try and I gave him to read our rules, he failed to answer the basic rules of Akatsuki, which eventually leads to denial.

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 15, 2020, 2:34 pm
Denied,
You may re-apply in a week.[10/22]
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied”