Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » August 30, 2014, 6:10 pm
If you have a suggestion you may post it here using the right template:
Code: Select all
[b]Your in-game name[/b]:
[b]Your suggestion[/b]:
[b]How is this going to help the group[/b]?

If you have a question you may post it here using the right template:
Code: Select all
[b]Your in-game name[/b]:
[b]Your question[/b]:
[b]Who do you want to answer your question[/b]:

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

by StormWind » August 30, 2014, 6:57 pm
Your in-game name : [Lsrcr]StormWind

Suggestion : I was thinking of an idea regarding the test. The duel part of it is, to my mind, useless. We are supposed to drive very good and stunt with ease, escaping from the cops and difficult situations. So why not replace the duel part with a stunting part? I feel that it`s more realistic this way. 2-3 stunts that we put the players to the test to see their abilities and to find out if they have potential to be better. I'm looking forward for hearing your answers regarding this.

How this suggestion will help the group? : I think this will improve the chance of having more and better stunters in our group.

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » August 30, 2014, 7:00 pm
StormWind wrote :
Your in-game name : [Lsrcr]StormWind

Suggestion : I was thinking of an idea regarding the test. The duel part of it is, to my mind, useless. We are supposed to drive very good and stunt with ease, escaping from the cops and difficult situations. So why not replace the duel part with a stunting part? I feel that it`s more realistic this way. 2-3 stunts that we put the players to the test to see their abilities and to find out if they have potential to be better. I'm looking forward for hearing your answers regarding this.

How this suggestion will help the group? : I think this will improve the chance of having more and better stunters in our group.

Good suggestion, I will talk with Kurtiso about it. Maybe we will have a new testing system.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » August 31, 2014, 12:16 pm
Your in-game name : [Lsrcr]Jobin

Suggestion : I know storm already suggested about Testing but let me tell u something more.

It is better if our testing system is like this:

Rules : /5
Agreement (sfc and Gambino) : /5
Role play: /5
Driving ( include stunting) : /5
Shooting (m4 only): /5

In my opinion we don't need dueling. Because we are stunt kings we are not a deadly force or something like that. We are stunt kings and we should escape cops by stunting and through that we can prove our abilities to others. We can use m4 to pop tyres and kill cops if needed. So we need good aiming in m4. Wr don't need to duel so testing in swanoff is not needed.
Thanks for reading.

Love Stunt Kingz

Staff Answer : I will talk with Kurtiso about that. As I said to Storm, We will have new testing system.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

by StormWind » September 20, 2014, 4:21 pm
Your in-game name: [Lsrcr]StormWind
Suggestion : Promotion System
How this suggestion will help the group? : It consists of some SP (Stunt points). The first member that does a certain task posted on the forum, wins a Stunt point. Based on that activity, players may be promoted.

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » September 20, 2014, 4:26 pm
StormWind wrote :
Your in-game name: [Lsrcr]StormWind
Suggestion : Promotion System
How this suggestion will help the group? : It consists of some SP (Stunt points). The first member that does a certain task posted on the forum, wins a Stunt point. Based on that activity, players may be promoted.

Good idea. A new promotion system coming soon, Maybe tonight if I got time.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » September 21, 2014, 1:22 pm
Your in-game name : [Lsrcr]Jobin

Suggestion : We need E.C ( Event Co-ordinator).

How this suggestion will help the group? : I think it is better if we have Event Coordinators. Because leaders are busy with many stuffs so they can't concentrate in making good events . If we have a E.Cs they can host stunning events for Stunt Kings.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » September 21, 2014, 6:28 pm
Suggestion added to the list.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 23, 2014, 8:56 am
Your in-game name : Crimnaler
Question : yuvi i wana ask what happen with base had u see any place where will be stunt kings base bcz we need base so that will attract other members .
Who can answer your question : leaders

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

by StormWind » September 23, 2014, 10:00 am
hanishah62 wrote :
Your in-game name : Crimnaler
Question : yuvi i wana ask what happen with base had u see any place where will be stunt kings base bcz we need base so that will attract other members .
Who can answer your question : leaders

This might take a while, since all the leaders have started school and there is no one to replace them.
79 posts Page 1 of 8
Return to “Resources”