Reporting Section

Find useful information and access the S.K Studio

Moderator: Stunt Kings Moderators

18 posts Page 1 of 2

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » December 19, 2016, 2:00 am

Did you see any member breaking the rules(Flaming/got banned,warning,jail by admin...etc), You may report him here.
If you don't use the right format, Your report will be ignored.

Format:
Code: Select all
[b]Your in-game name[/b]: [Reporter player name]
[b]Rulebreaker's name[/b]: [Reported player name]
[b]Reason[/b]: [Why you are reporting him? What did he do?]
[b]Proof[/b]: [Post pics/videos]

Report section rules :
-Do not post here if you are not involved in the report.
-Do not disrespect anyone.
-Use the correct template or your report will be ignored.
-No proof? No action will be taken.
-Do not report staff members here, PM Yuvi() if you are reporting a staff member.

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » January 12, 2017, 12:07 pm
Your in-game name: [Lsrcr]Mr.NiceGuy
Rulebreaker's name: [Lsrcr]Tyson
Reason: Scamming for event because of unresponibility
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=531&p=802296#p802296 (no pic or video since it was not neccesary back then)

He did a event for 5m in Market. First, I admmit it, I used Dream Team gate to get on the top of 1st building. I used it due to players constantly ramming and more imporantly, he didn't tell not to do. After that, he told me I didn't win cause I used that way. Then, I did it nice and fair by using 2 stunts, as required without using Dream Team gate. Jobin was there when I did this but he told me didn't saw. Okay, no problem till here. Afterthat, I went to Tyson, repeating once again nice and fairly, and won that. He told me I didn't win cause I used the Dream Gate, which I did not this time. As I said, I used it at the first attempt, but at the final attempt I did not. He, same as Jobin, didn't see me doing with 2 stunts, but he says I used the gate. I can't do nth about this, It's his un-responsibilty he didn't saw me from doing nice and fair. I'm a veteran member of SK over 1 year here and I'm not a liar, I swear for this. If I would be a liar, I wouldn't admit the Dream Team attempt, but I did. Next time I didn't use that shit and did it fair, he didn't give me the money but he gave them to the 2nd player who came after me. I wan't you to take actions, this is stupid for real. He told me that a guy (not mentiong the name) told him I used the gate, I don't know if it was for the 1st attempt or the 2nd but he told that shit. Tyson choose to belive that dude instead of me, without proofs. Thanks for reading.

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » January 12, 2017, 3:47 pm
Mr.NiceGuy wrote :
Your in-game name: [Lsrcr]Mr.NiceGuy
Rulebreaker's name: [Lsrcr]Tyson
Reason: Scamming for event because of unresponibility
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=531&p=802296#p802296 (no pic or video since it was not neccesary back then)

He did a event for 5m in Market. First, I admmit it, I used Dream Team gate to get on the top of 1st building. I used it due to players constantly ramming and more imporantly, he didn't tell not to do. After that, he told me I didn't win cause I used that way. Then, I did it nice and fair by using 2 stunts, as required without using Dream Team gate. Jobin was there when I did this but he told me didn't saw. Okay, no problem till here. Afterthat, I went to Tyson, repeating once again nice and fairly, and won that. He told me I didn't win cause I used the Dream Gate, which I did not this time. As I said, I used it at the first attempt, but at the final attempt I did not. He, same as Jobin, didn't see me doing with 2 stunts, but he says I used the gate. I can't do nth about this, It's his un-responsibilty he didn't saw me from doing nice and fair. I'm a veteran member of SK over 1 year here and I'm not a liar, I swear for this. If I would be a liar, I wouldn't admit the Dream Team attempt, but I did. Next time I didn't use that shit and did it fair, he didn't give me the money but he gave them to the 2nd player who came after me. I wan't you to take actions, this is stupid for real. He told me that a guy (not mentiong the name) told him I used the gate, I don't know if it was for the 1st attempt or the 2nd but he told that shit. Tyson choose to belive that dude instead of me, without proofs. Thanks for reading.

This is being investigated now. Please wait for the staff team's response.

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

by Ty$on » January 12, 2017, 4:16 pm
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :

Ohh wait, no need to investigate...

Yuvi wrote :
[center]

^
I believe this quote enough as Yuvi(Leader) put it as a reporting rule!

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » January 12, 2017, 4:55 pm
Ty$on wrote :
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :

Yuvi wrote :
[center]

^

Could you PM me your side of the story?

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » January 12, 2017, 5:23 pm
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :
Ty$on wrote :
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :

Yuvi wrote :
[center]

^

Could you PM me your side of the story?

We've listened to everybody's stories and we've come to a conclusion. Tyson blacklisted you (and Walid) from his event because he saw you using The Dream Team's base as a shortcut. He told you that you're not going to win the event even if you did it fairly. I hope everything's clear now. The report has been closed. No actions have been taken.

justbirn152

justbirn

by justbirn152 » December 13, 2018, 12:55 am
Your in-game name: [Justbirn]
Rulebreaker's name: [Pulis]
Reason: Im Using Nrg then he greset the all cars then he tell me he will smash my head In Real Life He tell me I will banned
You
Proof: [https://files.fm/u/z5cjfh2v]

Andraz33

Wednesday
Donator

by Andraz33 » December 15, 2018, 9:10 am
justbirn152 wrote :
Reason: Im Using Nrg then he greset the all cars then he tell me he will smash my head In Real Life He tell me I will banned
You

Pulis what do you've to say about this?

Signature by MongraaL

[Lsrcr]Pulis

Pulis

by [Lsrcr]Pulis » December 15, 2018, 9:18 am
Andraz33 wrote :
justbirn152 wrote :
You

Pulis what do you've to say about this?

Did i Tell you that i smash your head? you was the first one who /greset without asking me and have a cops that chasing me, im using nrg i didn`t ever tell him that i will smash he`s head that`s all and thank you.

justbirn152

justbirn

by justbirn152 » December 15, 2018, 11:41 am
Nice reason pulis are you sure
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Resources”