End of an Era

The Army Pub is a place for friendly Army related chatter, sharing your fun moments & classical pub brawls.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

64 posts Page 1 of 7

Whiskey

Whiskey
Retired Senior Administrator

by Whiskey » June 5, 2020, 4:03 pm

WhiskeyHello,

When I first joined Army in 2011 September, little did I know where it would take me or how would things turn out. Just like most of you, so did I make an application, go through the test and the voting phase. It was an exciting thing for me at the time and getting accepted on the first attempt was also great - something a few of you could learn from. As I was a very active player back then, I made quick progress in Army and it wasn't too long before I made it to the Trainings Officers team and soon after became the team leader. Times were good up until 2014 when the Army reset took place, which I till this day, believe was outragous and should've been prevented. The forums and the posts in it were erased and as a result of that, the old and legendary identiy of Army was erased. While I will always disagree with that move, it did lead to me becoming a General shortly afterwards. This marked the beginning of a new era in Army. A lot of work went into building the new foundation again and the forums and topics you see today are one part of it and here to remind us that. It has now been about 6 years that I've served as a General (9 years as Army member) with breaks in between. The amount of different players I've met and the amount of players that have been under my command is quite impressive but as with eras, they have beginning and they also have an ending. Times have changed drastically, both in the community and certainly in the real world as well. I have reached a point where I feel like I've done enough and that the only way to go truly forward is to step down. That's what I've decided do and as a result, will be stepping down from the position of Army General today. I would also like to take this moment to thank every single one of you who has contributed to Army over the years although I'm well aware many of those individuals are no longer here to read this. Army will still be in good hands with General Sinner and both mine and Robin's private messages will remain open in case he may need advise on certain things.

Every ending is a new beginning

- Yours sincerely,

Army General [Lsrcr]Whiskey (05.07.2014 - 05.06.2020)
Robin
Hey lads,

5 years ago, in 2015, I got accepted into this unique and wonderful faction.
3 years ago, in 2017, at the rank of Captain, I was accepted into the Army High Command.
2 years ago, in 2018, I was promoted to the rank of General and became the Commander-in-Chief.
Today, in 2020, I will be stepping down from the S.A. Army.

This resignation might come as a surprise to some, but will be expected by others. My activity has severely declined over the past half-year, interest in the community as a whole has decreased as adult life is far more important and interesting. When time is lacking, priorities have to be set, sadly Lsrcr wasn't high enough on the list to spend a lot of time on. The only thing that withheld me from resigning was the feeling that Army needed a leader for the future, with both me and Whiskey planning our departures, this wasn't the case. Now that Sinner has taken charge, I feel that the Army will be able to last as long as this community, with proper leadership.
As cliché as it may be, I'd like to give a special thanks to Sinner for taking charge of the Army, JohnCarer for having my back. But especially thanks to Whiskey, for all his outstanding efforts with both the faction and his above and beyond support towards me as a person. And last but not least, every single person that I had the honour of serving besides during the 5-years period of being a member.

Thank you,
for all the teaming,
for all the laughs,
for all the good memories.

Thank you, for everything.

Cheers,
Robin
Farewell!

Playa

Playa

by Playa » June 5, 2020, 4:17 pm
Take care guys. You did a great job!

Add me on steam!

MitkoBeadDz

MitkoBeadDz
Donator

by MitkoBeadDz » June 5, 2020, 4:17 pm
It was pleasure to serve for you. Farewell buddy.
signature

TGOLS Staff

Proud Army Member

Berlin

Berlin
Donator

by Berlin » June 5, 2020, 4:19 pm
Takecare bro.
ARMY STAFF SERGENT

Meow

by Meow » June 5, 2020, 4:21 pm
Thank you for everything. Take care!

Checkmate

Checkmate
Donator

by Checkmate » June 5, 2020, 4:21 pm
JustACat wrote :
Thank you for everything. Take care!
Discord id :- checkmate5063

Previous nickname:- RXaaA

Move in silence, Only speak when it's time to say checkmate.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 5, 2020, 4:21 pm
*salutes*

JustCat

JustCat

by JustCat » June 5, 2020, 4:23 pm
take cars general!!
Current Positions

National Crime Syndicate | Dom Famiglia | Unknowns | Renegades | Assassins | Stunt Kings | Leli's Squad | Durcrew | Saints | Akatsuki

Just directly paste it

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » June 5, 2020, 4:25 pm
#BlameSinner

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » June 5, 2020, 4:26 pm
Both did their thing well. Take care
64 posts Page 1 of 7