End of an Era

The Army Pub is a place for friendly Army related chatter, sharing your fun moments & classical pub brawls.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

64 posts Page 6 of 7

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » June 7, 2020, 9:01 am
Good luck to both of you, thank you for your service. Salute! I'll try my best to keep the army as you guys kept it.

KKC

KKC
Retired Administrator

by KKC » June 7, 2020, 9:16 am
Salute.
Spoiler: show
★Absynth Crew Member & Veteran★ ★Comrades Member & Staff★ ★EX: Army Training & Event Officer★ ★EX: LSPD United Member & Instructor★ ★EX: Blackouts Member, Cophunt Organizer/Manager, Tester & Staff★ ★EX: La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Member★ ★EX: Varrios Los Aztecas Member★ ★EX: Maltesini Member★ ★EX: Devils Member★ ★EX: Mountain Bike Riders Member★ ★EX: Saints Member★
Lsrcr Donator

Cheese

Cheez
Retired Administrator

by Cheese » June 7, 2020, 9:18 am
think you've been the longest-serving general so far

good shit CrazyQuentin

Hunain0

Hunain

by Hunain0 » June 7, 2020, 4:47 pm
Sinner wrote :
Good luck to both of you, thank you for your service. Salute! I'll try my best to keep the army as you guys kept it.

regata sir plzz

Hunain0

Hunain

by Hunain0 » June 7, 2020, 4:48 pm
You both did a great job .
#salute

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » June 7, 2020, 6:10 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
Ahmed.Slama120 wrote :
take cars general!!

Which cars? Infernus and Sultan? :lol:

@Whiskey: As a Army general you were good but as an admin you are not. You resigned from something you were good at and you didn't resign from something you are not good at, that's weird. However, best of luck!

@Robin: Till this day I believe you didn't deserve to lead the Army only because of your skills. Your skills weren't good enough to be the General of the Army faction. Your managing skills could have been good back then because of which you were appointed the General. Having the skills/talent to manage something is different and to lead is different. You can be called a good manager but not a good leader. However that's what I think and I am not saying this all because of any personal grudge or any bad incident that happened between us in the past. Good luck with whatever you are up to mate.

@Sinner: Congratulations! I'm glad to see you as a General because of 2 reasons.
1st, you are a Pakistani. 2nd, You are skilled enough to lead the faction. 3rd, you are experienced enough for this position. 4th, you have helped the faction in many ways.
It can be challenging for you at this time when the player count is quite low but I will still wish you Good luck!

Robin
How do you think Robin does not deserve a general in the army after these years? In my view, he deserves the survival of a general in the army despite my problem with him, but he is a great man and he knew great Instead of saying goodbye, she says he doesn't deserve to have the honor to tell you You are rude \ One day, someone was just because I arrested him Give me a kick from Group ;) ;)

Whiskey
I am very sad because you left the army because you are a great player on this server and helped me a lot, but one day I failed And let you down But everyone makes mistakes and I am a person who made a mistake, forgive me I've always done the best job all these years So I tell you also Good Luck with Future I wish you the best

Sinner
In my view, I chose the right person For the army general to be in the future now, I think this faction is in safe hands with sinner I remember you helped me a lot and told me that I am not giving up and thank you for that, because you are a great player and you have been working with me with respect.So I tell you I wish you the best in the future

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » June 8, 2020, 9:11 am
mr.okaman wrote :
Robin
How do you think Robin does not deserve a general in the army after these years? In my view, he deserves the survival of a general in the army despite my problem with him, but he is a great man and he knew great Instead of saying goodbye, she says he doesn't deserve to have the honor to tell you You are rude \ One day, someone was just because I arrested him Give me a kick from Group ;) ;)

Whiskey
I am very sad because you left the army because you are a great player on this server and helped me a lot, but one day I failed And let you down But everyone makes mistakes and I am a person who made a mistake, forgive me I've always done the best job all these years So I tell you also Good Luck with Future I wish you the best

Sinner
In my view, I chose the right person For the army general to be in the future now, I think this faction is in safe hands with sinner I remember you helped me a lot and told me that I am not giving up and thank you for that, because you are a great player and you have been working with me with respect.So I tell you I wish you the best in the future

English Please!

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

by CarlosJ » June 8, 2020, 1:40 pm
Happy retirement!

Thanks for your services.

Spoiler: show
Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.

wswd22

wswd11

by wswd22 » June 8, 2020, 3:15 pm
Take care General Whiskey It is a shock for me and everyone She left the army and made me happy, :D

@AdHaM@.

@Adham@

by @AdHaM@. » June 8, 2020, 3:49 pm
Take care Robin and Whiskey
64 posts Page 6 of 7
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Pub”