The SK Votes

Everything and nothing

Moderator: Stunt Kings Moderators

8 posts Page 1 of 1

MoJReM.

MoJRem
Donator

by MoJReM. » June 16, 2018, 6:11 am
Hello STUNT KINGS members for first, I would like to say if you are going to vote for someone then you have to write the full reason for your vote if negative or positive, PLEASE don't use the following reasons.
"Unknown Attitude | Didn't team with you | didn't see you before"

If you didn't see him before then why you are giving him Positive / Negative. It will take like 2 or 3 minutes to write the reason for your vote and please be ACTIVE in the skin because I can't find anyone of you active expects the STAFF TEAM, Why you are going to vote while you are not active in the group? I hope you can understand and thanks!
Last edited by MoJReM. on June 16, 2018, 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spoiler: show

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

by ShadowNinja » June 16, 2018, 6:18 am
Understood, yes.

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » June 16, 2018, 6:29 am
group activity doesn't matter to know someone, if you play in server daily then you'll know about him.

SWAT Sergeant First Class

MoJReM.

MoJRem
Donator

by MoJReM. » June 16, 2018, 6:31 am
Kawish wrote :
group activity doesn't matter to know someone if you play in server daily then you'll know about him.

Right, but why you joined if you are going to be inactive? I'm not talking about the VOTES only I'm talking about the votes and activity.

Spoiler: show

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » June 16, 2018, 6:52 am
LGSM0JReM wrote :
Kawish wrote :
group activity doesn't matter to know someone if you play in server daily then you'll know about him.

Right, but why you joined if you are going to be inactive? I'm not talking about the VOTES only I'm talking about the votes and activity.

Yeah, this needs to be fix anyways group won't be active if leaders isn't but still all wants to focus on their rl more i know but leaders just have to give 1 hr if they want their group to be active and Jobin is doing it in my eyes still Yuvi and Kurtiso needs to be active.

SWAT Sergeant First Class

Fady

Fady

by Fady » June 16, 2018, 7:17 am
Move this to the main page, incase it's an announcement

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » June 17, 2018, 8:19 pm
As a member of the staff team, I'm doing daily stunt kings events for everyone to participate and forum events for members only to enjoy stunting to the end.. and yes Yuvi and Kurtiso been lately inactive because of irl stuff and we already know that and we only wish them the best of luck on their reallife matters, Hopefully they will bring their activity back again to the server. Me & Jobin are trying hard to bring the activity of stunters back and give them the motivation to continue and enjoy stunting but we can't do that alone when we see low interest in the skin and few members are joining in skin just to complete the events not for the beauty of stunting. Stunting is really fun and hard at the same time. Stunts can be used to escape from leos and doing events with high prizes or even participate to win! It's fun as long as you give the interest to your group so lastly I would like to motivate everyone to come in skin anytime, Not just when we are on. You can do stunts for yourself and discover new ones on lsrcr to use them on lsrcr to use as a tricks to escape the cops and also doing events yourselves when staff members are offline.
I would also like to add that every donation is appreciated and accepted from everyone as they are used mainly for official events and thanks!

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » June 17, 2018, 11:26 pm
As for the votes, We would highly appreciate if members are being honest when they are voting on applicants because that help us to know more about the applicant and his actions in game. No more to say.
Kind regards,
S.k staff
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Bar”