3 posts Page 1 of 1

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » September 18, 2019, 6:48 am

• In-game name: @Eslam@
  • Score: 6029
  • Rate your skills in Stunting: 8/10
  • Proof of status: https://ibb.co/86xvTjv
  • Why would you like to join Stunt Kings: Hello all members Stunt_Kings For a long time I loved the group Stun_kings a lot He has a good system and is worthy of respect I have the honor to maintain membership Stunt_Kings She is a different group from the other group me NRG_500 and I love to play with me I want to be one of this group which I wanted to be one of them I want to join Alikom and I am playing rules and I want to play in stunt kings It is a wonderful group and I am red to play with friends and I am classified as a criminal and I want to be a king like stunt kings and I'm a mahratha kavaya to be one of this group and team stunt kings is awesome
    Regards:@Eslam@
signature

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » September 22, 2019, 8:45 am

Thank you for applying to the Stunt Kings. Before denying or accepting your application, you will have to find one of the Training Officers In game to get tested and complete your test to the end to show how you performed in your test but keep in mind that if you score less than 4/5 in knowledge of rules, Application shall be denied automatically. Members will have to cast their opinions about your acts in-game after posting your results. The S.k staff wishes you the best of the luck in your test and stay blessed.

Head Training Officers:

• [Lsrcr]Elmasry

Training Officers:

• [Lsrcr]Richano
  • Foreverr
  • [Lsrcr]ZL5O

New Training Officers:

• [Lsrcr]Liky

Good luck once again with your test!

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator