[Con Artist] - Balance

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » June 20, 2017, 5:20 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]GalaxyGeri
Suggestion headline: Con Artist Class would be able to type /balance [id] and be able to check a players balance under a short range (3 sultans long). This command would be used once in 3 minutes only and it would give information about someone's balance.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 6/10
Why should it be accepted: If someone has 1000$ in his pocket, you don't want to get wanted for 1000$ or less and get arrested by the police. So, you might want to check, before you rob someone.
glgy geri

[Lsrcr]Invincible

[IND]Invincible
Donator

Post by [Lsrcr]Invincible » June 20, 2017, 5:33 pm
practically, is it even possible? I'd have to pick pocket to check his wallet cash but i think it will be a useful and good addition.
They can make it more Realistic, Positive on this.

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » June 20, 2017, 5:51 pm
It's a creative idea but it doesn't make sense due to the fact that the only realistic way that even can make sense is to pick pocket the person to see how much cash they have but most criminals will just take the money and run far enough to get the money and dispose of the wallet. Sorry but I'm going with -1 though it is creative

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » June 20, 2017, 8:16 pm
Indognito wrote :
It's a creative idea but it doesn't make sense due to the fact that the only realistic way that even can make sense is to pick pocket the person to see how much cash they have but most criminals will just take the money and run far enough to get the money and dispose of the wallet. Sorry but I'm going with -1 though it is creative

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » June 21, 2017, 12:43 am
[Lsrcr]Invincible wrote :
practically, is it even possible? I'd have to pick pocket to check his wallet cash but i think it will be a useful and good addition.
They can make it more Realistic, Positive on this.

It can be done like he wants, but I agree that it is not realistic.

But it would be realistic for the hacker class.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » June 21, 2017, 2:37 am
Con artists try to trick/cheat you out of money not hax real life to see what you got.

In most cases they approach you or call trying to get personal info by either pretending to be a business or whatever.

Here is a good example, someone calls you pretending they are a cruise ship company and they tell you that you won a cruise but need to give your first and last name, card number, security code along with where you live.

Once they get that then they are able to access your bank to see what you have (however that's be a bit of a process to script I believe)

So it wouldn't work how you are suggesting. Also half the times people have wallets.

Not a bad suggestion I just don't feel it's needed.

jilla123

Jilla

Post by jilla123 » June 22, 2017, 2:23 pm
+1 why not?

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator

Post by Karthik » June 22, 2017, 4:20 pm
Indognito wrote :

Zeyad_Mafia

xSupreme

Post by Zeyad_Mafia » July 12, 2017, 8:47 pm
Make the range for using this command just like /rob range, and when u use it u will get 2 wanted level.

Flying solo like a eagle, Walking alone like a wolf.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”