Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » August 12, 2017, 8:10 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Nico
Suggestion headline: How to rob bank? [Tutorial]
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 9.5/10 (it would be useful for newbies in server, because they wants to know how to rob bank. )
Why should it be accepted: Hello people! It's me, I'm here to state a suggestion here which is also be a improvement in server, Some newbie's doesn't knows how to rob bank? How much score needed to rob bank? These questions are some minor one's. A tutorial should needs to be made about that because it'd be simple for newbies to understand.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » August 12, 2017, 8:16 pm
-1, Supporters and tag members are for reason :) Importance is 2/10

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » August 12, 2017, 8:42 pm
Criminal wrote :
-1, Supporters and tag members are for reason :) Importance is 2/10

There are some more tutorial for some other fields like trucking/robbing shops, etc & this confusion for newbies is a common one. :)

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » August 12, 2017, 9:39 pm
Robbing the bank is a bit of a complicated process and cannot be easily explained in the main chat due to the character limitation, distraction by the server messages etc.

It is also something that nearly every new player asks when they join the server for the first time.

I think a tutorial should be made (/tutorial), will be definitely useful.

Positive.

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » August 12, 2017, 10:09 pm
Yeah why not though, simple tutorial would be very useful for newbies since robbing the bank is truly complicated for newbies.

Also i don't think it's requires some hard work to add this simple process (for regulars) on /tutorial

Good one. +1

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » August 12, 2017, 10:28 pm
I wouldn't see a point
in improving something that often gets ignored. A lot of the newer players don't even look at the chat's messages, they go and ask players or in main chat rather then looking for the answer themselves. It's a good idea but they just dont pay attention to them enough to really mess with them. Here's an example, the chat pulls up a message /everytime/ you get in a vehicle. It tells you how to use the radio. About half the newer members who aren't ban evaders ask how to use the radio even though the message is there for them to use that is easy to understand.

Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » August 13, 2017, 9:17 am
Indognito wrote :
I wouldn't see a point
in improving something that often gets ignored. A lot of the newer players don't even look at the chat's messages, they go and ask players or in main chat rather then looking for the answer themselves. It's a good idea but they just dont pay attention to them enough to really mess with them. Here's an example, the chat pulls up a message /everytime/ you get in a vehicle. It tells you how to use the radio. About half the newer members who aren't ban evaders ask how to use the radio even though the message is there for them to use that is easy to understand.

A tutorial is made up for trucking but robbing a bank is not like that easy to understand. There's should needs to be a tutorial for robbing bank because, newbies after getting 250 score they only use to rob bank which is easy to achieve 250+ score. They can get score in (2) days only. But some newbies who are serious to understand this situation to rob money bag from the bank, What we need to press to plant supply on the gate? How much score needed to rob bank? From where i'll get supplies? How much money is needed to buy supplies? How much money is needed to give it to security-guard.

Community Supporters may also help them they'll call them then tell them that how to rob bank?
But, there would not be any issue if they'll get a tutorial. I just saw that the common thing to do in-game is robbing a bag from a bank. It's not easy to understand, So tutorial about it should needs to be made.

Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » August 22, 2017, 7:30 am
Bump!

Salam

Salam
Donator

by Salam » August 22, 2017, 11:55 am
+1

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » August 24, 2017, 2:33 am
Nico. wrote :
Indognito wrote :
I wouldn't see a point

A tutorial is made up for trucking but robbing a bank is not like that easy to understand. There's should needs to be a tutorial for robbing bank because, newbies after getting 250 score they only use to rob bank which is easy to achieve 250+ score. They can get score in (2) days only. But some newbies who are serious to understand this situation to rob money bag from the bank, What we need to press to plant supply on the gate? How much score needed to rob bank? From where i'll get supplies? How much money is needed to buy supplies? How much money is needed to give it to security-guard.

Community Supporters may also help them they'll call them then tell them that how to rob bank?
But, there would not be any issue if they'll get a tutorial. I just saw that the common thing to do in-game is robbing a bag from a bank. It's not easy to understand, So tutorial about it should needs to be made.

the trucking tutorial as well gets ignored by the newer players even if you show them the command for it. So I don't see a point since the players are still going to have to help guide them anyways. So to fix a feature that not a lot of people use isn't something that's needed as of right now.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”