Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 14, 2017, 2:05 pm
Your name: Ackman
Suggestion headline: Suggest new Groups weapon system
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 5/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: We cannot waste 250k every hour to refil this weapons rack & drug depot everytime. Please people do suggest your ideas about new weapons system in a way that it do not destroy the donations of server.

Comment the good suggestions thanks

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 14, 2017, 2:38 pm
Ya all need better members if they don't contribute in refilling it.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » September 14, 2017, 2:43 pm
Perhaps if we refactor the group system membership a bit so we can store information about every member. This way group donators could get extra benefits (cheaper refilling for instance).

We could also track the refills and if a group would like to force players to contribute in order to refill they would also have the ability to do that.
signature

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » September 15, 2017, 2:26 am
CXdur wrote :
Perhaps if we refactor the group system membership a bit so we can store information about every member. This way group donators could get extra benefits (cheaper refilling for instance).

We could also track the refills and if a group would like to force players to contribute in order to refill they would also have the ability to do that.

Some May not have money. Forcing them to refill may cause them to dislike the server/group system.So, deal with it!

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 15, 2017, 4:21 pm
+1, Get back the old system.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 15, 2017, 4:30 pm
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :

Some May not have money. Forcing them to refill may cause them to dislike the server/group system.So, deal with it!

If you can afford a group, you can afford a bit of weaponry.

If you can't afford to arm your members, don't accept too many members...

Some small tweaks for he smaller groups might help tho.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » September 15, 2017, 6:47 pm
play the game better, get better earnings, and praise the lord you can refill practically spawn weapons for ingame cash.
\
If you set ur mission on money once, instead of cophunting for example you would be amazed what kinda amounts you can raise in small time windows.
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Arthur

Arthur

by Arthur » September 15, 2017, 6:48 pm
Criminal wrote :
+1, Get back the old system.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » September 15, 2017, 11:13 pm
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :

It would be up to the group leader to decide if they should be forced and to what extent, note the would like part of my post...

Weapons will never be free again and such suggestions will simply be ignored. Useless replies with +1 and no explanation will be removed, we are not going back to the old system.
signature

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » September 16, 2017, 1:55 am
CXdur wrote :
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :

It would be up to the group leader to decide if they should be forced and to what extent, note the would like part of my post...

Weapons will never be free again and such suggestions will simply be ignored. Useless replies with +1 and no explanation will be removed, we are not going back to the old system.

Well,when in old days there were many players and so you didn't add this
But anyhow,if the weapon system becomes infinite,it would be ez for all the players to enjoy.Tbh,this group system isn't familiar with anything.When 6-7members take drugs or weapons ,it asks refill.
The other thing I want to suggest is when you take weapons when spawned and you duel or lose your armour anyhow and when you come again to the weapon rack ,it says "Leave for others too".
If you are not gonna remove the current weapon system,at least remove this.
37 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”