Group weapons system ideas

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

37 posts Page 3 of 4

Wayne

Wayne

by Wayne » September 16, 2017, 1:31 pm
250k is not a big amount in game money because LSRCR staff already worked on it through robbing City halls and Inside tracks which you can rob upto 100k in a single robbery. :)

Proud & Active S.A Army Member (Second Lieutenant) [SL]

You cannot escape death -Terrorists4Lyf

I'm a fuckin' criminal in a cop skin - Wayne

Shiny

Shiny

by Shiny » September 16, 2017, 1:33 pm
I have reached a conclusion with this suggestion.

Weapons racks should be refilled for 200K (20%) same for the drug depots 200K for 2000g of drugs, I believe this is fair enough which will reduce the complaints about it.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » September 16, 2017, 2:40 pm
I'd say the highest rank gets weapons for free and won't decrease the weapons ammount even if the rack is empty he'll be able to use it same goes to drugs. 250K is a bit too much and it only refills 10% of the rack, as Shiny said 200k refilling 20% of the rack would be suitable (if you calculate it, 1M would refill the whole rack)

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 16, 2017, 3:20 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
I'd say the highest rank gets weapons for free and won't decrease the weapons ammount even if the rack is empty he'll be able to use it same goes to drugs. 250K is a bit too much and it only refills 10% of the rack, as Shiny said 200k refilling 20% of the rack would be suitable (if you calculate it, 1M would refill the whole rack)

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 16, 2017, 3:58 pm
ackman wrote :
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

Sound good to me, +1.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 16, 2017, 9:48 pm
Robin wrote :
ackman wrote :
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

Sound good to me, +1.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » September 17, 2017, 6:39 am
Weapons aren't free in real-life either but it's different in real life. In real life, gangs and mafias makes ten times the money they spend for weapons. But, in Lsrcr, groups don't have any income. Either make a way for groups to earn money or remove the refill system. And I think almost all the group members agree with me on this.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » September 19, 2017, 10:39 am
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :
jilla123 wrote :
Some May not have money. Forcing them to refill may cause them to dislike the server/group system.So, deal with it!

It would be up to the group leader to decide if they should be forced and to what extent, note the would like part of my post...

Weapons will never be free again and such suggestions will simply be ignored. Useless replies with +1 and no explanation will be removed, we are not going back to the old system.

Well,when in old days there were many players and so you didn't add this
But anyhow,if the weapon system becomes infinite,it would be ez for all the players to enjoy.Tbh,this group system isn't familiar with anything.When 6-7members take drugs or weapons ,it asks refill.
The other thing I want to suggest is when you take weapons when spawned and you duel or lose your armour anyhow and when you come again to the weapon rack ,it says "Leave for others too".
If you are not gonna remove the current weapon system,at least remove this.

This is also up to the group leader to decide. That limit can be completely removed by the group leader.

ackman wrote :
Bobbi wrote :
ackman wrote :
You'll make suggestions too about these types if LSPDU weapons on spawn gets remove.

Robin wrote :
I paid big cash for the spawn weapons, so please, talk for yourself.

Put yourself on savings bro, Ackman. ^

Do not spam on your own thread, Contact to the seniors. Cheers!

i donate the same as robin

LSPDU is a cop group and therefore they can receive these weapons for free. If anyone else creates a cop group, they would have the same benefit. It's only realistic that the state pays for their weapons since they are used to apprehend criminals.
signature

mzaid

MZA1D
Donator

by mzaid » September 19, 2017, 10:57 am
Robin wrote :
ackman wrote :
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

Sound good to me, +1.

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

by Eternnnnnity » September 19, 2017, 11:58 am
CXdur wrote :
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :
It would be up to the group leader to decide if they should be forced and to what extent, note the would like part of my post...

Weapons will never be free again and such suggestions will simply be ignored. Useless replies with +1 and no explanation will be removed, we are not going back to the old system.

Well,when in old days there were many players and so you didn't add this
But anyhow,if the weapon system becomes infinite,it would be ez for all the players to enjoy.Tbh,this group system isn't familiar with anything.When 6-7members take drugs or weapons ,it asks refill.
The other thing I want to suggest is when you take weapons when spawned and you duel or lose your armour anyhow and when you come again to the weapon rack ,it says "Leave for others too".
If you are not gonna remove the current weapon system,at least remove this.

This is also up to the group leader to decide. That limit can be completely removed by the group leader.

ackman wrote :
Bobbi wrote :

Put yourself on savings bro, Ackman. ^

Do not spam on your own thread, Contact to the seniors. Cheers!

i donate the same as robin

LSPDU is a cop group and therefore they can receive these weapons for free. If anyone else creates a cop group, they would have the same benefit. It's only realistic that the state pays for their weapons since they are used to apprehend criminals.

Whether it is a cop group or not. It is not an official faction. Only official factions can get this benefit, not a group.

37 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”