Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » September 17, 2017, 12:10 pm
Your name: Diplomatic.
Suggestion headline: Add
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 7/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: When i use /free id as private lawyer, i should get $2000 per prisoner. We already get 1 score per prisoner, but what about 2 score for the prisoner that has been jailed for more than 60 secs? I'm not sure about that but we should get $2000 when we use /free id

RockingJohnson wrote :

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » September 17, 2017, 12:24 pm
this should only be implemented if the money is coming out of the player, i.e picture the following scenario:

a) I have more than $2000, you try to /free and I get a dialog asking to confirm to spend that money to be freed
b) I don't have more than $2000, so you get an error messaage like "That player cannot afford lawyer's fees" and should not be paroled /free'd at all

$2000 is just a placeholder, it should be determined from an exponential function based on how much time left the player has in jail

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 17, 2017, 12:25 pm
+1, 2 score on those who have wanted level above 5

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 17, 2017, 12:40 pm
Rally3 wrote :
this should only be implemented if the money is coming out of the player, i.e picture the following scenario:

a) I have more than $2000, you try to /free and I get a dialog asking to confirm to spend that money to be freed
b) I don't have more than $2000, so you get an error messaage like "That player cannot afford lawyer's fees" and should not be paroled /free'd at all

$2000 is just a placeholder, it should be determined from an exponential function based on how much time left the player has in jail

+1.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » September 17, 2017, 12:50 pm
Rally3 wrote :

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 26, 2017, 6:16 am
Rally3 wrote :

My gf is saying right +1

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » September 26, 2017, 11:38 am
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :
Rally3 wrote :

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » September 27, 2017, 6:41 pm
+1 really helpful suggestion we do need to focus on private lawyer as well. I guess people will start having more interest in lawyer profession as well with this adding to it.

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » September 30, 2017, 11:48 pm
I gotta agree with this , Picking lawyer as your job is kinda rare and some people love it that much , so +1

Fady

Fady

by Fady » October 3, 2017, 8:25 pm
jilla123 wrote :
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :
Rally3 wrote :

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”