Loan system.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

27 posts Page 1 of 3

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 17, 2017, 2:07 pm
Your name: BeatEn
Suggestion headline: Allowing players to take loan on some particular rate on interest.
Picture: -
Importance of suggestion: 4/10
Why should it be accepted: So I had this suggestion since very long time ago but didn't suggest it for unknown reasons. The suggestion is allowing a player to take loan from bank and returning the money back at a particular rate of interest. It can go two ways, either Player A goes to bank and ask for a loan and a server sided account (I don't know if that's a thing) gives Player A loan and then after a particular amount of time Player A has to return the money and if he fails to do so, the money would be taken from his bank account. (If he doesn't have enough money, then his total money will go on a negative value, right?). Or Player A goes to bank and requests loan and that request is shown on main chat and then player B accepts the offer. Now player B gives him the money and sets the amount of time, interest (which he has told Player A about) and the total money. If player A fails to return the money within the time period, the money will be deducted from his bank account and if he doesn't have enough money, it will go in a negative figure. I know some of you will say this will cause more trouble but I have solutions for the trouble and I will list them below and also this will boost the server's economy.

These are the problems that you all might point out and their solution(s):
1. If some player borrows money and doesn't pay it back and doesn't have enough money, his money will go in negative figure but if he keeps doing so,
he will be keep going in negative figure and will have unlimited money.

Possible Fix: To solve this, we don't let someone take a loan until and unless he has more than 0 bank balance.

2. This way, everyone will keep borrowing money and it won't be fun anymore/or OP
Possible Fix: We would only let someone to take one loan per month or per 15 days or a fixed amount of time.

If you find any other flaw or way which will help people to abuse this feature, kindly please mention them.
I know this would take a lot of work, but I am not saying to implement it quickly, they can think upon it when they have enough time and when they think of rolling out a big update, it's just a cool feature and would be really helpful.

EDIT:
ackman wrote :
Players with 500+ hrs playtime & 3000 score might be able to take only with no punishments of scam!
Last edited by BeaTen. on September 17, 2017, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 17, 2017, 2:18 pm
As money goes between player accounts only this can't really be abused, +1.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 17, 2017, 2:55 pm
Create LSRCR Community Charity.

Able to take loans from charity (money from player with interest) if you don't have any house or your bank money is below 2M.

Players might give there money for loan with the interest and if the player failed to pay back his loan with the interest his money will go into negative figure & the owner will be paid on time and he'll not be able to take any loan until he gets his money in positive back.

Players with 500+ hrs playtime & 3000 score might be able to take only with no punishments of scam!

+1

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » September 17, 2017, 3:16 pm
Player A makes account 1, takes a loan and transfers the money to player B. Player A leaves account 1, makes account 2, takes loan transfers the money to player B. Player A leaves account 2, makes account 3, takes loan and transfers the money to player B. This goes on.

I think it's best to leave it to players or groups to let other players take loans. Groups/factions like Pagati, LsrcrCommunistParty, etc let players take loans with different interest rates.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 17, 2017, 3:25 pm
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :
Player A makes account 1, takes a loan and transfers the money to player B. Player A leaves account 1, makes account 2, takes loan transfers the money to player B. Player A leaves account 2, makes account 3, takes loan and transfers the money to player B. This goes on.

I think it's best to leave it to players or groups to let other players take loans. Groups/factions like Pagati, LsrcrCommunistParty, etc let players take loans with different interest rates.

As ackman said,

Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » September 17, 2017, 7:54 pm
Remind of me Ls-rcr communist party, it had the same goal I guess.

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » September 17, 2017, 9:22 pm
+1
Decrease play hours Do it 400 xD 3000 score is okay.

SWAT Sergeant First Class

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » September 18, 2017, 11:10 am
-1. This will be abused by many ways. Some will come in UC account and borrow money and transfer this to their original account. And also they borrow the money and go inactive. This may cause the server to be unstable.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 18, 2017, 2:54 pm
jilla123 wrote :
-1. This will be abused by many ways. Some will come in UC account and borrow money and transfer this to their original account. And also they borrow the money and go inactive. This may cause the server to be unstable.

no you can't say this because it's very hard to gain 500 hrs activity.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 18, 2017, 2:55 pm
jilla123 wrote :

1-Players with 500+ hrs playtime & 3000 score might be able to take only with no punishments of scam!
It's not possible for a player to have 3000+ score on UC and 500 hours+ playtime, so this is not going to happen.

2-No matter if the player goes inactive, the money will be deducted from his bank account and in case he doesn't have enough money, the money will keep decreasing and to negative so the owner gets his money back no matter what.

27 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”