30 posts Page 1 of 3

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » October 5, 2017, 5:14 pm
Your name: OG.Loc
Suggestion headline: S.W.A.T Bomb
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 8/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Well I think S.W.A.T should die when he blows up his bomb near him.This is pretty un-realistic,how can someone blow up a bomb at his leggs and not die?
So make it possible that S.W.A.T will die when he blows up his bomb near him.Perhaps it's gonna bring troubles but we all know that even Army Grenades when they explode near Army he gets damage.Thank you for attention!

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » October 5, 2017, 5:34 pm
never going to happen but still +1

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » October 5, 2017, 9:08 pm
Lsrcr is not 100% realistic so it doesn't matter whether it's realistic or not, also this suggestion is related to the swat faction you should have posted it there instead of the main suggestions subforum. I'd like to inform you that the SWAT bomb is limited only for the corporal rank and higher and also limited by the /su rules so I really don't see a problem regarding it since it's an effective way to take down a whole team of cophunters.

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » October 6, 2017, 3:51 am
+1 it's used way too often anyways and this would balance it a little, even though cop hunters are fairly easy to kill if you consider the fact that injections work better then drugs and that cop hunters can bearly aim along with having to use lag to their advantage in hopes the 3 seconds of invincibility lag gives them saves them from death.

But then again cops use roughly the same trashtics as cop hunters only now add taze, cuff, ar,pull etc to the same trashtics. It's what makes them easier targets if you know how to counter it.

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » October 6, 2017, 8:08 am
+1 for Allahu Akbar SWAT

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » October 6, 2017, 8:27 am
You've cried before about the bomb, and it has been modified, new rules were implemented, /su has to be initiated if the suspect hasn't opened fire before.

It's not realistic to have 3 people on the roof of a moving vehicle, same as it is not realistic to have 3 mechanics who will repair the vehicle while it's moving, and while it is under heavy fire.

It's not realistic, hence it is a game, now face it, you have your overpowering technique with mechs, bomb jammers, drugs, and we have the bomb, ask around many guys how to avoid getting bombed, it's not that hard truly. As I see only way for you little whiners to calm down is to completely remove the bomb, which is already under heavy rules, and available only to higher ranks.

Now stop crying, and enjoy the game, even if you get bombed. I'm sure you've killed, robbed and raped plenty of people before getting bombed in the first place, so technically you want the game where it is only beneficial to you. Not gonna happen pal. -1

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

by Sowhat » October 6, 2017, 8:38 am
I also want to suggest to make sultan and every SWAT vehicle 100% bulletproof since real SWAT uses armored vehicles. I also want to suggest to be able to have bombs when entering SWAT vehicles, since in real life SWAT got equipment in their vehicles.

To make it more realistic, I suggest to remove bikes cuz its not realistic at all.

Bye
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » October 6, 2017, 10:00 am
Okay You're talking that it's unrealistic.Very nice discovery and i need to appreciate that.Did someone say this is a Full roleplay server ? This is a Semi RP server and the roleplay groups/factions make it like that. Things here isn't Roleplayish at all. Sowhat gave you some example already. How can you even surf on a car while it's moving ? How can you fix the vehicle in 1 second while it's on great fire and How can you guys jump over buildings and things with that Mountain Bike ? You can't do these things in real life. So you must not complain it'd be more Roleplayish as it is impossible with this current system. And for SWAT, many of you have been whining for a long time to nerf bomb or make it useless. And as per deadly's last suggestion a new /su rule has been updated. We do have the bomb only to knock down the suspects who are cophunting with 10-15 mechanics on roof and in the passenger seat. You'll also talk about /smh and /swvm here. Okay /swvm only fixes the popped tires and will only give you unlimited nitros for 1-2 minutes and that won't help our car from blasting while we guys does shoot at your car/tires without any use. /smh advantage is really degraded by using /loc [id] and nor that can help our car from blasting. Okay next you guys say to take mechs with us, we do have a limited capacity of seats for mechs that is maximum of 3 seats and now a days no one spawn as mech so as to help us. And now you need the swat members around to die while bombing a suspect, so you just want us to make a kill list or you want to laugh and laugh over the death of members ? It'd be helpful if you do explain why you need it, don't talk it is all about being realistic as the players including me explained it already. Awaiting for your kind response and thank you.
Last edited by Karthik on October 6, 2017, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Babar

Babar

by Babar » October 6, 2017, 10:07 am
Bro we are SWATS not suicide squad.

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » October 6, 2017, 10:16 am
Babar wrote :
Bro we are SWATS not suicide squad.

LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SWAT Sergeant First Class