Sugguestion

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

30 posts Page 3 of 3

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » October 6, 2017, 7:16 pm
[Lsrcr]Karthik wrote :
OG.Loc. wrote :
So I should go ask Drastic to change the name to Los Santos Cops And Robbers and new tag [Lscr].
No more roleplay right?

We got roleplay groups for that, join them and do Roleplay. If this suggestion is getting implemented. The things mentioned below should be also taken into consideration....

- Mountain Bike should be limited to groups
-Fixing the vehicle of a player must have a 5 min cooldown if the driver is a criminal.

Agree bro ?

Roleplay is NOT restricted to certain groups. Players must be able to roleplay even if they're not a member of any roleplay group. However, I don't see how the current usage of SWAT harms roleplay. There are way lot more things that are not realistic.

Deadly

Deadly
Donator

by Deadly » October 6, 2017, 8:03 pm
yall swat members crying when we both know that swat bomb is still op as fuck even after that so called nerf
but fuck it

and yes, comparing server to real life
please explain how the fuck can one person pull a motherfucking ROADBLOCK out of his pocket and place it infront of him looooooooool
"People fear what they don't understand"

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » October 6, 2017, 8:53 pm
[mr]nobody12 wrote :
Why don't we remove swat?

Imagine Swat bomb removed after 1-2 Months new suggestion " Remove Army Rhino"
-----------------------
Remove army tooo
+1

SWAT Sergeant First Class

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » October 6, 2017, 9:41 pm
Cops also magically send a suspect straight to jail when they /ar, remove cops as well, that's not realistic yes +1

Exo

Diegs

by Exo » October 7, 2017, 3:12 am
Not gonna happen Amigos. -1
Ex army picture

Spoiler: show

Kill-list

Ex Member Group

-Proud to be Pinoy-Ex- AkatSuki Member Rank :B -Stunt King Member--Ex Terrorists Member Rank : Suicide Bomber--Ex S.W.A.T [Private First Class]-
Pagati Soldier Ex-LSPD United Member [Officer]--Mountain Bike Riders Member-
-UItimate Fighting Championship Member--The Mondragol Family Drug Cartel's--Ex Los Zetas Member The BigBoss--The LSRCR Cophunter :Co-Leader Member--Army Member [Private First Class]

https://imgur.com/a/7keN1
https://imgur.com/a/4FpAu

122policeofficer

Policeofficer

by 122policeofficer » October 7, 2017, 8:23 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :
You've cried before about the bomb, and it has been modified, new rules were implemented, /su has to be initiated if the suspect hasn't opened fire before.

It's not realistic to have 3 people on the roof of a moving vehicle, same as it is not realistic to have 3 mechanics who will repair the vehicle while it's moving, and while it is under heavy fire.

It's not realistic, hence it is a game, now face it, you have your overpowering technique with mechs, bomb jammers, drugs, and we have the bomb, ask around many guys how to avoid getting bombed, it's not that hard truly. As I see only way for you little whiners to calm down is to completely remove the bomb, which is already under heavy rules, and available only to higher ranks.

Now stop crying, and enjoy the game, even if you get bombed. I'm sure you've killed, robbed and raped plenty of people before getting bombed in the first place, so technically you want the game where it is only beneficial to you. Not gonna happen pal. -1

Sorry I was going to vote neutral because I am not in that faction and don't want to put my finger where is not their place,but after reading Nikola's explanation I can conclude that he is pretty much right.That thing with mechanic is so unrealistic and it's making a lot of troubles for those who want to eleminate such a group of criminals since nowdays there is so much rules that we must abide on.Sorry but his comment is clear and strong in realtion of realistic/unrealistic things regarding to your suggestion. ;)

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » October 7, 2017, 11:11 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :
Cops also magically send a suspect straight to jail when they /ar, remove cops as well, that's not realistic yes +1

That is actually a valid point to make: every cop should be forced to /drag a suspect into jail, along with swat members. The swat thing shouldn't be abolished (it is far too advanced in its stages for that and it is genuinely a "creative" concept) but I do agree that regular cops could have that same process of sending people to jail.

This won't matter but I'll sum some ideas/improvements up:

- Tazes should be limited (i.e they should be refilled just like cuffs are on any police/leo base).
- Cops should have to /drag suspects as well.
- Add a range-checking system so that every law enforcement gets a fraction of score of the criminal arrested/killed (everyone is split with the same rate so that people don't go arguing on about who makes the arrest etc, and this rate should be determined from the criminal's wanted level. (afk cops should obviously not get score for the arrest, anyone in the radius that is established should be considered as a "teammate" for that arrest/kill)

- Shocks/reflectors and shit are far too late in their advancement, so they can't be removed completely (this goes for BM too), but overall they are limited in their numbers and it is not as bad then. However, make the interval between sales of {anything} a bit longer since one is able to supply weapons/drugs/items (for either LEOs or criminals) in a very short, almost instantaneous, amount of time

- Accuracy of car surfers and passengers (both leo and criminal) should be 70%. This can be done, I really don't wanna sound like one of those pseudo samp developers but it really is something feasible to do.

(I am leaving drive-by shooting alone since it would only be the driver, who's restricted in what kind of weapons it is plus this would put even more checks and shit which are rather unnecessary, however I wouldn't be against doing this for the vortex too (but it is easy to take down so it should be left as it is, but just stating this jic)

- Mechanics should have a chance to fail repairing vehicles, and car surfing mechanics (those that aren't passengers in the vehicle to fix) should have a higher chance of failure. This would affect both criminals and law enforcement.

- SWVM should be removed for the improvement above, it decreases the need for swat to team with a mechanic and it reduces gameplay for that faction, as well as if the feature above were to be implemented it would be overpowered for swat members (Before you swats come whining please note the "if the feature above were to be implemented" thanks)

I have some more shit in my head but sadly I cannot waste too much time anymore on suggestions and shit, but these were the ones on the top of my mind

Mizo19

Mizo

by Mizo19 » October 7, 2017, 11:17 pm
-1 dont agree

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » October 8, 2017, 12:50 am
Bro you are saying it's un-realistic but did you got in mind , like in real life will S.W.A.T's blow their bomb near them . They're pretty dumb if they did that .

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » October 8, 2017, 1:18 pm
Rally3 wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :

That is actually a valid point to make: every cop should be forced to /drag a suspect into jail, along with swat members. The swat thing shouldn't be abolished (it is far too advanced in its stages for that and it is genuinely a "creative" concept) but I do agree that regular cops could have that same process of sending people to jail.

This won't matter but I'll sum some ideas/improvements up:

- Tazes should be limited (i.e they should be refilled just like cuffs are on any police/leo base).
- Cops should have to /drag suspects as well.
- Add a range-checking system so that every law enforcement gets a fraction of score of the criminal arrested/killed (everyone is split with the same rate so that people don't go arguing on about who makes the arrest etc, and this rate should be determined from the criminal's wanted level. (afk cops should obviously not get score for the arrest, anyone in the radius that is established should be considered as a "teammate" for that arrest/kill)

- Shocks/reflectors and shit are far too late in their advancement, so they can't be removed completely (this goes for BM too), but overall they are limited in their numbers and it is not as bad then. However, make the interval between sales of {anything} a bit longer since one is able to supply weapons/drugs/items (for either LEOs or criminals) in a very short, almost instantaneous, amount of time

- Accuracy of car surfers and passengers (both leo and criminal) should be 70%. This can be done, I really don't wanna sound like one of those pseudo samp developers but it really is something feasible to do.

(I am leaving drive-by shooting alone since it would only be the driver, who's restricted in what kind of weapons it is plus this would put even more checks and shit which are rather unnecessary, however I wouldn't be against doing this for the vortex too (but it is easy to take down so it should be left as it is, but just stating this jic)

- Mechanics should have a chance to fail repairing vehicles, and car surfing mechanics (those that aren't passengers in the vehicle to fix) should have a higher chance of failure. This would affect both criminals and law enforcement.

- SWVM should be removed for the improvement above, it decreases the need for swat to team with a mechanic and it reduces gameplay for that faction, as well as if the feature above were to be implemented it would be overpowered for swat members (Before you swats come whining please note the "if the feature above were to be implemented" thanks)

I have some more shit in my head but sadly I cannot waste too much time anymore on suggestions and shit, but these were the ones on the top of my mind

The many times I've stated "all Leo's should drag"

30 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”