26%
I disagree

Total votes: 19

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » October 11, 2017, 10:02 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Indognito wrote :
limiting truckers to go to sf or lv they'll still get death matched since that's where most of them go when they see activity in those areas lol, have truckers spawn with guns and allow them to defend if needed, all they need is a uzi with a small amount of ammo, or better yet, go buy them at ammu-nation.

As for the suggestion itself no -1

truckers already can't damage anyone in the server, but they can get dmed. Why shouldn't we give them a boost. I mean, it's not like they can take advantage of it

Truckers (like mechanics) can't damage anyone because they don't have guns, you actually can punch people but because you're in rp mode they can ram you to kill you, if they are able to kill you with bullets it's due to them going in rp mode then shooting at you which is considered rp abuse and is reportable as long as you aren't wanted, robbed, raped, etc so if they can shoot at you it's because they went in rp mode to do so. Truckers like mechanics are vulnerable to dming which is why people dm you so if and when it happens record it and report it because dming is a rulebreak (if done more then once) and rp abuse is a rulebreak and ramming (bitching) is a rulebreak. So if this happens instead of making topics that will end up getting denied go record the situation and report it because this really is not helping.
11 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”