Shortcut for /takedrugs

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

13 posts Page 2 of 2

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » October 23, 2017, 6:56 am
Indognito wrote :
/Inject 1 is a lot shorter then /takedrungs 25 so I see your point, though I don’t fully agree to shortening it to /td if you’re gonna shorten it, shorten it to /taked, although it looks a little autistic it’s a about the same as inject but only by letters. Now if you factor in the numbers as well then /take 25 would be a little more fair but it’s the scripture choice as to what they will do.

This won’t really provide much balance but it might encourage a slight increase (if any increase at all) to the criminal side of lsrcr.

thanks for explaining them bro only you understand what im trying to say well as a example cops have unlimited taze but criminals may only buy 12 shocks.

SWAT Sergeant First Class

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » October 24, 2017, 1:38 pm
As what they have been saying , typing /takedrugs is easy , You just need to copy paste it.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » October 24, 2017, 5:03 pm
kawish wrote :
Wajeeh wrote :
/takedrugs (amount) command makes more sense than /td (amount).

Bro what about /rb , /drb /ta , /sh , /smh etc etc it also doesnt make sense why this commands added in server well i dont have problem with any command but i dont like to copy paste and in my samp its only problem i can't copy paste anything i know its my problem but i think we need this.

The difference between these commands is that most of those are usually not repeated to the same extent. Takedrugs will be used way more actively by a player than any of the commands above, and can easily be copy pasted. It might often appear on the T-Arrow Up menu as well, and you can even pretype it.

I don't really see why we need to shorten this.
signature
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”