Quiz for newbies.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

16 posts Page 1 of 2

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » October 28, 2017, 2:40 pm
Your name: Ritz
Suggestion headline: Force newbies to finish a rules test quiz before start playing.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Well,this is really pissing me off.Random hits and drive-by dming shits.Some of them doesn't even know the rules and never ask about anything in the server.Maybe they thinks that rules doesn't exist in SA-MP server ? Well,I think that we should add a rules test quiz for newbies who just joined before start playing,this will at least let them understand what can they do or what they cant do.They will have a choice to read the rules if they failing the rules test quiz and once they passed the quiz.They need to re-read the in game rules once again and remind them to read the full Lsrcr server rules in the forum.I've seen a lot of peoples whos breaking rules especially newbies.Something like /hit abuse,/tune abuse and drive-by deathmatching.

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » October 28, 2017, 3:06 pm
Lol this won’t solve anything, most of the newer players (if any at all) know what they are doing wrong so inturn just straight up jailing them would be sufficient but most admins are dealing with constant hackers and useless reports to where they can’t always do something about the dming and rulebreaking.

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » October 28, 2017, 3:43 pm
-1.They'll immediately leave the server.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » October 28, 2017, 3:50 pm
jilla123 wrote :
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » October 28, 2017, 4:09 pm
No, just show them each rule like in roleplay servers ime they ask for your age and shows them tutorial of places.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » October 28, 2017, 5:25 pm
Robin wrote :
jilla123 wrote :

Just use probably easy and simple quiz like we do.Rules isn't hard to understand.Leaving the server without trying instead of destroying server and gameplay is even better.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » October 28, 2017, 7:11 pm
What's the point of supporters then? they should guide them and give them true instructions if the see them breaking the rules along with tagged members and even the non-tagged members.

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » October 28, 2017, 7:24 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
What's the point of supporters then? they should guide them and give them true instructions if the see them breaking the rules along with tagged members and even the non-tagged members.

Supporters aren't allowed to use /adr to ask rulebreakers to stop breaking rules.

OT:- I don't think this is needed. True, players still play without reading the rules but adding this will make new players /q right when they see it. But we need such players because they are the ones who are going to be the regular players and read the rules later.

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » October 28, 2017, 7:30 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

I can't see that supporters will do their job until the players asking at the mainchat or use /ask.New player doesn't know anything,or even use /ask.So you wanna wait till the newbies meet the supporters and start dming him ? Then supporters just realized that he's dming all the time before the newbies met the supporters? It seems to be useful to add the supporters into Lsrcr but I personally don't think it help much,there's a lot dmer and ramming everyday even the whole server regular players are supporters.Giving a quiz isn't very hard,the point is just let them know the simple rules,don't deathmatch,dont ramming or at least read the goddamn /pc.

AwsomeGenti

AwsomeGenti

by AwsomeGenti » October 28, 2017, 8:19 pm
ackman wrote :
No, just show them each rule like in roleplay servers ime they ask for your age and shows them tutorial of places.

+1
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”