Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 4, 2017, 9:43 am
Your name: ackman
Suggestion headline: Player group skin activity tracker like in SWAT & Army
Picture:
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: CXdur said that it'll be added soon on Group system updates topic but not added yet.

It will be good for Group leaders to make Promotions/Demotions & such things more easily.

Second Suggestion:

Top 10 Most active official group list at ls-rcr.com/top

Will motivate players to join top groups and it will force leaders to get their group active on top 3.

Groups will be active again, More challenges, more fun #MakeLsrcrActivityGreatAgain!

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » November 4, 2017, 9:46 am
Why not?It'd be great!

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

by Eternnnnnity » November 4, 2017, 10:26 am
I gave this suggestion :lol: :lol: .

But still this would be great if implemented.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » November 4, 2017, 3:11 pm
I'm neutral on this because I doubt it could be scripted in game. Also I think it should be a faction thing only.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » November 15, 2017, 10:21 pm
I never said this would be added soon, I said there is a possibility that this could be added. For now it won't be, because it requires a massive rewrite of the way group rights are loaded and saved, also all group rights would need to be moved into a new table. I am not willing to do all of this work, I have exams coming up, perhaps in the future.
signature

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » November 16, 2017, 7:42 pm
+1 for the suggestion.

CXdur wrote :
I never said this would be added soon, I said there is a possibility that this could be added. For now it won't be, because it requires a massive rewrite of the way group rights are loaded and saved, also all group rights would need to be moved into a new table. I am not willing to do all of this work, I have exams coming up, perhaps in the future.

Tamer alive?

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » November 19, 2017, 2:40 am
Let the group owners purchase this feature for their group.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » November 19, 2017, 3:04 am
Criminal wrote :
+1 for the suggestion.

CXdur wrote :

Tamer alive?

To be honest, I don't think Tamer would want to touch the group system in this way, but if he is interested in doing it I would be extremely happy because I could work on some other updates to fit along with it, you might want to send him a PM.

Although he might be too busy at the moment, and I personally have exams in 2 weeks. We will see when this is done.
signature

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » November 19, 2017, 11:38 am
CXdur wrote :
Criminal wrote :
+1 for the suggestion.

CXdur wrote :

Tamer alive?

To be honest, I don't think Tamer would want to touch the group system in this way, but if he is interested in doing it I would be extremely happy because I could work on some other updates to fit along with it, you might want to send him a PM.

Although he might be too busy at the moment, and I personally have exams in 2 weeks. We will see when this is done.

Well, Do concentrate on your exams first.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”