3 posts Page 1 of 1

Lumix

Lumix

by Lumix » November 4, 2017, 3:20 pm
Your name: Lumix
Suggestion headline: Close the server.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10/10 (11/9 to Marvelo)
Why should it be accepted: As we all know, Internet is full of dangerous stuff and most of children don't understand how dangerous it is. There have been thousands of suicides just because of cyberbullying and other similar things which is really sad. Why am I suggesting to close our SAMP server? Because Marvelo is so desperate about his unban, but it's clear that he won't get unbanned. He even promised that if he cheats again, he will commit suicide because he cannot live without LSRCR. I guess none of us wants to come to it, because it can be very dangerous for our community and for owners, of course. Now that his biggest entertainment is gone, he's probably going to commit suicide for real. Therefore, my suggestion is to close the server so he could die in peace, knowing that LSRCR does not exist anymore and that unban would not mean much to him.

Name: Marvelo
Ban Reason: Forum Abusing
Date : Forgot, a long time ago i guess.
Defence: Yo! Sup guys, long time no see. Yeah, finally i realize what I have done. I was so stupid that time. I know, i'm sorry [LSRCR]Onzie and my fellow admin friends. I'm really famed here along with vintage. I'm here since my childhood. I know what i have done. Why don't I get unbanned and give me a shot? The reason is, i love LSRCR. I miss my old friends. [LSRCR]Johncarer, hey my bro. Sup?
I miss my old friends here. I swear guys, if I done this stupid things once more, i'll suicide myself. Please, i really need one chance. The server is really changed back in my time. I want to meet my old friends. I want my account to be resetted so i can start playing as a old player. I know, you guys wont believe me as i am just trying to escape my self. NO. I'm not. I'm really myself now.

I promise if I done anything, i can be banned for ever and never be given a shot.
#LSRCRFOREVER
#Our old quote - Lsrcr is the best, fuck the rest.

#PrayForMARVELO
#SayNoToSuicide

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » November 4, 2017, 3:57 pm
-1 because inappropriate title. Please be more informative while naming your suggestion next time!
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » November 4, 2017, 4:13 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
-1 because inappropriate title. Please be more informative while naming your suggestion next time!

Arey bhai bhai bhai bhai bhai bhai nagar palika ko bulai in ki maa ka chodein madarchodan ki

SWAT Sergeant First Class
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”