Fady

Fady

by Fady » December 6, 2017, 3:40 pm
Your name: xDeadlyKiller
Suggestion headline: Add an IG trading option
Picture: Open Spoiler
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 6/10
Why should it be accepted: Well basically, nowadays people scam and stuff. And beside that, a trading option will make it impossible to scam since people are trading in the same time. We are able to trade JCS, DPs, and a big amount of cash. This should be a good improvement for the system, and will remove ALL the ways to scam

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » December 8, 2017, 1:22 am
“It would remove all ways to scam”

*places amount of the thing I wanted to give to the other party, other party does the same, both promises to hit “ready” at the same time, one side does it and the other doesn’t then takes their stuff quickly out, then hits enter before the lag subsides.* wow fullproof right? Lol

Anyways I don’t really see a point in adding this.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » December 8, 2017, 5:34 am
Indognito wrote :

*places amount of the thing I wanted to give to the other party, other party does the same, both promises to hit “ready” at the same time, one side does it and the other doesn’t then takes their stuff quickly out, then hits enter before the lag subsides.* wow fullproof right? Lol

You miss the point. Both of you have to hit ready in order for the trade to be completed

Edit: I forgot to add the ready button in my pic, but u get the point. Under the cash, there should be Ready for both sides, and it'll appear to you if ur partner pressed ready. There will also be a close button in the middle of the screen btw

S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » December 8, 2017, 6:23 am
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Indognito wrote :

You miss the point. Both of you have to hit ready in order for the trade to be completed

Edit: I forgot to add the ready button in my pic, but u get the point. Under the cash, there should be Ready for both sides, and it'll appear to you if ur partner pressed ready. There will also be a close button in the middle of the screen btw

Lol and you missed my point entirely, I have seen stuff like this in other places and even well developed sites/servers these types of things get bugged due to lag. There will be a way to exploit this if it was implemented on a samp server you both can hit ready but because of lag it won’t always go through right away thus leaving room to exploit the fact that you are lagging, then because it’s not gone all the way through all you have to do is change the amount to zero and then wait until the other party gets screwed. It’ll say he got what was given but it won’t go through or if it does it’ll duplicate and give him what he wanted without you giving anything, the only way to fully circumvent this would be to have the trade be interrupted if a lag spike occurs but then Egyptians, pakis and people who generally get hated on by samp pulling its shit won’t be able to use this method at all.

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » December 9, 2017, 5:06 pm
Indognito wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Indognito wrote :

Lol and you missed my point entirely, I have seen stuff like this in other places and even well developed sites/servers these types of things get bugged due to lag. There will be a way to exploit this if it was implemented on a samp server you both can hit ready but because of lag it won’t always go through right away thus leaving room to exploit the fact that you are lagging, then because it’s not gone all the way through all you have to do is change the amount to zero and then wait until the other party gets screwed. It’ll say he got what was given but it won’t go through or if it does it’ll duplicate and give him what he wanted without you giving anything, the only way to fully circumvent this would be to have the trade be interrupted if a lag spike occurs but then Egyptians, pakis and people who generally get hated on by samp pulling its shit won’t be able to use this method at all.

once you put the items on the trade list you wouldnt be able to take them back, simply retrade if you’ve done a mistake.

One party puts items/money on the “box”
clicks accept
other party does the same
items/money go thru

note you cant turn back once you hit accept

how did you not think the admins would consider that lol?
“*places amount of the thing I wanted to give to the other party, other party does the same, both promises to hit “ready” at the same time, one side does it and the other doesn’t then takes their stuff quickly out, then hits enter before the lag subsides.* wow fullproof right? Lol”

Fady

Fady

by Fady » December 27, 2017, 6:01 pm
Bump

S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”