Monthly Activity Message for groups/faction

If you have a suggestion related to our website and/or UCP, you can share it here.

Moderator: Developers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » October 31, 2023, 12:45 am
Your name: Karuminska
Suggestion headline: add a monthly automatic report for groups/factions for playtime and score
Forum/Main Website: forum
Picture: This is optional
Spoiler: show

Why should we accept this: So, I don't know how much coding wizardry it would take, but given literally every business uses some form of automatic payroll system, I cant imagine it would be too much. Now, every group and faction has an "official account" used by leaders to manage the group/faction, but aside from holding cash and donation items, I think we should add a system to make keeping track of it's players would be helpful. Let's say I wanted to pay Pagati members for activity. Well, a monthly automatic message would help a ton. Basically, on the first of every month the server would send a message to the Pagati account and my own that would look like this:

Monthly activity report for (group/faction) for the month of (month/year)

Player One:
Time in skin: 100h
Time played total: 120h
Score in skin: 34
Score in total: 54
Player Two:
Time in skin: 95h
Time played total: 102h
Score in skin: 25
Score in total: 98

It would show the top 25 based on play time, and we could give it a quick glance and say "ok, let's pay 100k to the top 5 most active players" as well as see if people are just AFKing in skin (because 45 hours in skin with 3 score would suggest a lack of playing) and we could make it way easier to pay our players for being loyal to the group or faction

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » October 31, 2023, 8:20 am
SWAT and Army already have softwares or some scripts that calculates the above mentioned automatically. I am not sure why the api does not return pagati skintime, because doing so will allow pagati leaders to calculate the playtime of each player aswell

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » October 31, 2023, 8:43 am
BeaTen. wrote :
SWAT and Army already have softwares or some scripts that calculates the above mentioned automatically. I am not sure why the api does not return pagati skintime, because doing so will allow pagati leaders to calculate the playtime of each player aswell

Probably because Pagati has been repeatedly shafted throughout the years. Too many half-ideas and not enough interest in implementing things. Trust me I'd love a total update but staff still won't do it.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Suggestions”