Suggestions: Pardon for all without exception

If you have a suggestion related to our website and/or UCP, you can share it here.

Moderator: Developers

10 posts Page 1 of 1

Xsellize

Xsellize

by Xsellize » September 17, 2020, 5:26 pm
Your name: Xsellize

Suggestion headline: pardon for all without exception

Forum/Main Website Forum

Picture: This is optional
Spoiler: show

Why should we accept this: First of all, I believe in second chances cause people change tho change is not easy but people changed, it might takes time but it is true for bad and good let the time do its thing (you decide obviously) I say that not just because I experienced it on my own trust me I am not proud of my mistakes but 'am sure you all too tho I am proud that I learned from them which made me who I am today a better person as I said change isn't east it takes time each person the way they dealing with it, we all make mistakes, everybody should be given a second chance, 'am not saying act easy on AIMBOTTERS/HACKERS whatever they need to get the highest punishment could be cause I know what the staff been through to catch one of them I understand you all I ask be senstive and try to understand the other side that's it.
I hope sorry we hope you take it underconsider and make the best of it full of past players and players that changed for good have a second chance.

Regards,
Xsellize.
Known as L.i.O.r.M.
Ex Black Tigers Leader[Closed].
Ex Dom Famiglia UnderBoss[Closed.]
I came here in 2011 by Batista and Xsa.
Ex ARMY member.
Ex SWAT member.
Banned

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sentence for life:
Most of you won't be succesful, Because when you are studying and you get tired, you quit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ex Army Rank:

Fady

Fady

by Fady » September 17, 2020, 6:52 pm
You do realize that some people are actually given chances when they are honest, right?

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 17, 2020, 8:21 pm
Let’s give all cafe kids an 8th last chance, lol no. This is being suggested over and over again, not surprisingly by people who are banned, and it’s been rejected every time.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Sonix

Sonix

by Sonix » September 18, 2020, 6:34 am
Giving chances to these 0.01 iq kids, so that they can ruin our gameplay too?

Xsellize

Xsellize

by Xsellize » September 18, 2020, 8:25 am
Fady wrote :
You do realize that some people are actually given chances when they are honest, right?

Sonix wrote :

Robin wrote :
Let’s give all cafe kids an 8th last chance, lol no. This is being suggested over and over again, not surprisingly by people who are banned, and it’s been rejected every time.

First I want to state my position I didn't mean to unban all immediately with no apply everycase to his case and time deserve 1 to 3 to 4 MAX 5 years should be enough in my opnion but lets leave it to the staff team conclusion i think WE DON'T UNBAN CHEATERS is limits you emotionally because you go by what's written to you, I can promise you that you do not even read the application as soon as you see cheater or aimbotter in title which makes life easier but I think that our brilliant staff community can handle that.
Back to the matter, sometimes people lie and they get they get their chances its good no it means they good liers in your site of view you see it as a honest apply but in his site of view he laughing at you "what a dumb boy" you can agree with me we may never know we can just draw conclusions.
Most of GTA community are full of kids for your knowing its not like you excpect a father which have a family and kids to play that I don't see a problem with that tho I don't see a problem with that there are people its their job anyway its about being mature that's it so please do not comment for marking V on the application and take it seriously because it is ridiculous and not mature.
I didn't know that in requirements of grand theft auto san andreas mentioned above 0.01 IQ it doesn't matter if you are smart or not if you are lucky enough to get a second chance don't screw that.
Known as L.i.O.r.M.
Ex ARMY member.
Ex SWAT member.
Banned

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sentence for life:
Most of you won't be succesful, Because when you are studying and you get tired, you quit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ex Army Rank:

DaniiDeleto

Danii_deleto
Retired Administrator

by DaniiDeleto » September 18, 2020, 10:53 am
Xsellize wrote :
Fady wrote :

Sonix wrote :

Robin wrote :

First I want to state my position I didn't mean to unban all immediately with no apply everycase to his case and time deserve 1 to 3 to 4 MAX 5 years should be enough in my opnion but lets leave it to the staff team conclusion i think WE DON'T UNBAN CHEATERS is limits you emotionally because you go by what's written to you, I can promise you that you do not even read the application as soon as you see cheater or aimbotter in title which makes life easier but I think that our brilliant staff community can handle that.
Back to the matter, sometimes people lie and they get they get their chances its good no it means they good liers in your site of view you see it as a honest apply but in his site of view he laughing at you "what a dumb boy" you can agree with me we may never know we can just draw conclusions.
Most of GTA community are full of kids for your knowing its not like you excpect a father which have a family and kids to play that I don't see a problem with that tho I don't see a problem with that there are people its their job anyway its about being mature that's it so please do not comment for marking V on the application and take it seriously because it is ridiculous and not mature.
I didn't know that in requirements of grand theft auto san andreas mentioned above 0.01 IQ it doesn't matter if you are smart or not if you are lucky enough to get a second chance don't screw that.

Yet people are given second chances even third, fourth and fifth chances and screw them. Just sayin
Glen wrote :
This would require me creating forum groups for every different section with edited permissions to restrict users within each group from seeing specific sections. Frankly...no sorry we could spend our time making shiny things for you guys instead!

Glen wrote :
Well our reasons for having Pakistan range banned is...hackers, scammers and wannabe ddossers...not to mention the 10 million attempts at trying to find our rcon the eejits. #wearehavingfunwithoutyou

Glen wrote :
I wish someone would fuck me I haven't had a shag in nearly 4 months. Anyway the cry baby has been banned thank you.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 18, 2020, 12:11 pm
I can sum up my opinion in a two word gif...

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » September 18, 2020, 1:42 pm
all i want say Admins of community give Many players were given chances, but they did the same mistake again, by breaking rules and cheating also this will waste of time Of efforts admins of community

Xsellize

Xsellize

by Xsellize » September 18, 2020, 3:43 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I can sum up my opinion in a two word gif...

OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
all i want say Admins of community give Many players were given chances, but they did the same mistake again, by breaking rules and cheating also this will waste of time Of efforts admins of community

Last words so make sure you follow after that post I'm done explaning myself !
Let me sum up instead of letting disney channel animation doing that, as I said I didn't mean to make staff tough life hackers need to get the highest punishment could be so the staff will not have to deal with it daily, monthly even not in the first year (1 year is easy punishment changed my mind) without the possibility of pardon while you are done unless they can prove otherwise cause mistakes happen that's it i have no words its all up to you for good or bad.
Known as L.i.O.r.M.
Ex ARMY member.
Ex SWAT member.
Banned

Sentence for life:

Ex Army Rank:

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 18, 2020, 9:45 pm
Last words so make sure you follow after that post I'm done explaning myself !

Well, that's certain a large amount of anger. It's highly disproportional to the suggestion or denial there off. You act like this is your last...chance... *digs a tiny bit* oh...

No wonder you're so pissed off and want this so badly.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Suggestions”