New top 25s and logs

If you have a suggestion related to our website and/or UCP, you can share it here.

Moderator: Developers

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » November 27, 2020, 9:13 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Suggestion headline: Add new Top 25's and hits placed on user logs
Forum/Main Website: Website
Picture: This is optional
Spoiler: show

Why should we accept this:

New Top 25's: The current Top 25 list has quite a few skills and scores on it, but several important ones are missing. It would be very good for several reasons to know who ranks highest in these fields. Below is a short list of missing scores, and I'm probably missing a few
[*]/infect: When a private medic infects a user, we get a single point of score and nothing else. No money, no medic skill increase, nothing. Having a leaderboard for this skill would make it at least somewhat interesting.
[*]Smuggled organs: While this does get score and money, it does not increase our medic skill nor is there a way to see how many organs we have smuggled. I'd be interested to know who the best is.
[*]Bribes: Few players even know you can bribe cops with /bribe. A leaderboard for this would show the cops most likely to accept, as well as make cops more likely to accept bribes.
[*]Paroles: This would go for both police and lawyers. Simply needs a leaderboard to see who's doing it the most

Add "Hits placed on you" to UCP: According to the server, when I logged in tonight I had a hit placed on me for "Leaving the server with an active hit.". Thing is, I have no recollection of having a hit when I left last. I was so sure I left without a hit that I feared my account had been compromised. I checked my bank, houses, cars, found nothing. I then checked my last 10 logins against my IP address and confirmed that no outside login took place. But it still doesn't tell me what hit I supposedly run out on. UCP tracks our money transfers, donation item transfers, kills, deaths, IP addresses, but not hits. We should REALLY be able to see these. One, it would have been far simpler to check UCP and see "Hit placed by user for reason at time". Would have told me whatever hit I had when I left. It could also be used as proof for invalid hits, as the reason being seen would allow for a quick digital record for a report.

Add reasons for hit to /hits: Had this issue the other day. User placed a clearly invalid hit (The literal reason was "invalidi"). While Hunter1/Cyrex did handle the situation, the hit was taken before he could remove it. The user who took it claimed he had no proof it was invalid. When a hit is placed, the reason should appear on /list and /hit so hitmen know when they are invalid. Let no one else be massacred by invalid hits because hitmen can't see the reason.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » November 27, 2020, 10:01 pm
I'm all negative for new top 25s, because they are really unknown classes and jobs to most players.Medic skill would definitely need small additions for it to work better. Also, parole and bribe definitely does not belong to top 25. Top 25 is supposed to be something hard to achieve, not something easy like this imo. This could cause players score boosting, and prevention in mentioned jobs is really low.

Add reasons for hit to /hits.... +1 for this, also /cancelhit time could be increased to 1 minute, wouldn't hurt but could help in some cases.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » November 27, 2020, 10:09 pm
+1 positive, it's good idea i agree
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » November 27, 2020, 10:09 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
I'm all negative for new top 25s, because they are really unknown classes and jobs to most players.Medic skill would definitely need small additions for it to work better. Also, parole and bribe definitely does not belong to top 25. Top 25 is supposed to be something hard to achieve, not something easy like this imo. This could cause players score boosting, and prevention in mentioned jobs is really low.

Add reasons for hit to /hits.... +1 for this, also /cancelhit time could be increased to 1 minute, wouldn't hurt but could help in some cases.

On your point of "easy", remove rapist, salesmen, dealers, and hotdog sales then.Those are insanely easy. the point of the suggesting is for tracking. You don't even find these numbers on your own profile. I have no idea how many people I've used /infect on. I kind of want to know who has the highest, how many I have, how many I need to be the best, and so on.

I agree with increasing the limit too. ten seconds isn't enough when you flub the command if you place it on the wrong user, and some don't even know you can remove it.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Suggestions”