New Forum Rule.

If you have a suggestion related to our website and/or UCP, you can share it here.

Moderator: Developers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » December 16, 2020, 8:23 am
Your name: _THE_SPY_
Suggestion headline: Rule : Do not vote in Server/Forum suggetions without reason.
Forum/Main Website: Forum
Picture:
Spoiler: show

Why should we accept this: Hey there i'v seen a lot of suggetions and good improvements for the server but there is some kids only here to ruin the server so they go vote with Negative and fake reason 'Bad idea, I dont agree, My opnion is -1, ETC...' although sometimes it be very good suggestions, they say NO!
But is there any reason for them to say no ?
the answer is NO they just see it like a joke and anybody can say yes or no and go without anyexplain why he said yes or no
see in my picture that there's 4/8 but the only who said thier opnion is Karu_tepes, Faraon, Deve, Hero_dark (He is one of the players which i was speaking about right now).
although there is 12Vote, only 3/4 show us why they want it or no!
And i have good solution for this problem...
If there is a suggestion and it have poll options the player should type reason first before posting his vote on the poll option and if dont type at least 3sentences(Admins can cahnge the number of the sentences to whatever they see, it will be good).
And if player didn't type his reason or some sentence but the number of the sentences is less than it should it give him message say 'Type reason before voting' or his screen go automatically to the full editor to type his reason.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » December 16, 2020, 11:57 am
This rule is already in place, but barely enforced.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » December 16, 2020, 3:04 pm
Robin wrote :
This rule is already in place, but barely enforced.

And why that ?
We are giving the kids a chance to ruin the server and it's improvments.
Why i would stay thinking about an idea for long time..
then an group of kids come easily Vote 'Negative' wihtout one good reason atleast.
One negative might not hurt but almost of them are in cafes and if 1player of them will give negative all will give negative too just to annoy the players and ruining the server.
And almost of those players know that they will get banned soon becuase of thier cheats so they say 'why i would make it better for others ?'
You might never seen this kind of players but i see them everyday, this kind of the kids have only one rule in the life 'If i can't use you then nobody can'.
We have to take action against those kids if we want to save the server!

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » December 16, 2020, 3:20 pm
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
1- 'Negative' wihtout one good reason atleast.
2-One negative might not hurt but almost of them are in cafes and if 1player of them will give negative all will give negative too just to annoy the players and ruining the server.

See: viewtopic.php?f=620&t=111139
Faraon78910 wrote :
Look at this from roleplay view. X player ordered a hitman to kill you. Hitman wouldn't kill/shoot you if X player hadn't placed a hit contract. X player is the reason you're going to get hurt. Therefore, you may place hit contract on X player.

And a few more reasons SHOULD be hit reasons. Trespassing (get out of my house or be killed), car jacking, and a few others.

Car jacking is valid hit reason. Just as 'damaging your vehicle.' is valid reason, attempting to steal your vehicle is even worse, therefore why shouldn't it be valid?
Trespassing - I'd say this is valid reason as well. This is literally Pagati's 'leave base' hit system. Even some groups have had rule if you don't leave their base after warning, you may receive a hit contract. However ask admin just to make sure

I'd say every action that hurt you, is going to hurt you or attempts to hurt you is considered valid hit contract reason.

Hero.Dark wrote :
it's bad idea -1
all people can use /hit back,

It's my proofs wich prove that my example is true
The whole server know hero-dark is asslicking for too many players and thier vote is his vote!
Faraon voted with negative but he gave us good reason and explained why he said negative.
But the rest just voted and left without any explain why they voted with yes or no.
And Hero-dark said negative becuase faraon said negative i am sure if faraon said yes he was going to say yes too.
Admin should take action against that! , it took me about 20minutes to make that suggestion and kids come to ruin it easily in 1minute....

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » December 16, 2020, 6:15 pm
Only replying
'Bad idea, I dont agree, My opnion is -1, ETC...'
is already against rules. Check out topic.

However
But is there any reason for them to say no ?
the answer is NO they just see it like a joke and anybody can say yes or no and go without anyexplain why he said yes or no...
...If there is a suggestion and it have poll options the player should type reason first before posting his vote on the poll option and if dont type at least 3sentences(Admins can cahnge the number of the sentences to whatever they see, it will be good).
you're wrong on this part. Everyone has right to vote, with reason or no reason. If someone explained suggestion well, and there is nothing useful to add, how would you vote? 'Poll' is the solution.
Check out topic.

:lol: :lol:
And Hero-dark said negative becuase faraon said negative i am sure if faraon said yes he was going to say yes too.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » December 16, 2020, 6:45 pm
+1

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » December 16, 2020, 10:22 pm
Karthik wrote :
When you make a topic here or reply to a suggestion, you have to obey the section rules. This is not where you can drag your personal grudge towards another player or go off-topic.

Moreover, the simple replies like '+1', 'it's a bad idea' etc without a proper opinion and reason are considered invalid and will be deleted along with a forum warning followed by a ban. If you want to take part in the discussion, elaborate your opinion and state the reasons.

As mentioned already, this is an already existing rule which will progressively be enforced more by forum staff.

Thanks.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Suggestions”