Allow crypto donations

If you have a suggestion related to our website and/or UCP, you can share it here.

Moderator: Developers

11 posts Page 1 of 2

Meow

by Meow » March 28, 2022, 6:29 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Meduza
Suggestion headline: Allow crypto donations
Forum/Main Website: Main website
Picture: This is optional
Spoiler: show

Why should we accept this: Extra way to donate.

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » March 29, 2022, 9:04 am
+1

Sounds like a solid suggestion to me and it could definitely benefit players who prefer crypto over other payment proccesors. I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of API's available like from Coinbase, Bitpay, BTCPay Server and the list goes on with zero to minimal fees. I do feel like it will only be a small group of players that would use this new donation function but having more possibilities to donate which especially can be automated is always a plus.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » March 29, 2022, 8:45 pm
W4rning wrote :
+1

Sounds like a solid suggestion to me and it could definitely benefit players who prefer crypto over other payment proccesors. I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of API's available like from Coinbase, Bitpay, BTCPay Server and the list goes on with zero to minimal fees. I do feel like it will only be a small group of players that would use this new donation function but having more possibilities to donate which especially can be automated is always a plus.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

WEED

Weed

by WEED » April 9, 2022, 3:37 pm
W4rning wrote :
+1

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

Meow

by Meow » November 9, 2022, 7:19 am
Bump, would be awesome to have on next update.

Johnny$

Johnny$

by Johnny$ » November 9, 2022, 9:43 am
why not +1

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » November 9, 2022, 10:26 am
W4rning wrote :
+1

^
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Grizzly

Grizzly

by Grizzly » November 9, 2022, 11:31 am
Bender wrote :
why not +1

there's many players voting in suggestions topics with short answers, and that is a rule break. I don't know if this rule changed but the topic READ ME BY GORM still exist.
Forum warnings will be handed out to players who fail to follow these simple instructions, and if the a player repeatedly fails to follow them, they might be restricted to reading only in the section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W4rning wrote :
+1

Sergeant First class.

Spoiler: show

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » November 9, 2022, 3:52 pm
Grizzly wrote :
Bender wrote :
why not +1

there's many players voting in suggestions topics with short answers, and that is a rule break. I don't know if this rule changed but the topic READ ME BY GORM still exist.
Forum warnings will be handed out to players who fail to follow these simple instructions, and if the a player repeatedly fails to follow them, they might be restricted to reading only in the section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W4rning wrote :
+1

Nothing wrong with it, he is just supporting this idea.. unless if it is just -1 or +1
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Siege.

Siege.

by Siege. » November 11, 2022, 12:19 pm
wow
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Website Suggestions”