Introduction: [Lsrcr]Fantastic

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 19, 2020, 3:11 pm

About me

Hey everyone. Many of you know me as Fantastic (or Fanta) and I am from the United Kingdom. To those wondering where exact, I live in the capital of the nation (London). I share a keen interest in the social sciences and Anthropogeography.

SA-MP

I have been part of this amazing community for over 12 years now, having registered in the year 2012. Throughout my time here, I have been both in an and out of the community but have most recently consolidated my return last August.

Ls-rcr is, without a doubt, a community of its kind. The experiences here can probably never be shared or repeated elsewhere. I am extremely grateful to still actively be a member of it, so kudos to the management for keeping the server up and running for this long. The community has been a great part of my childhood and has without a doubt helped build on both my character and interpersonal skills.

Community Involvement

I have been heavily involved in both community factions and official groups. I have served as a WO for S.W.A.T. under the leadership of Kaos and have also been an AHTO in Army. I have also lead the community's only RP faction, Pagati. I have founded the Gambino family a few years back but have had to close it due to the decline in RP interest in the community. I presently lead both NCS and Saints.

Introduction to the team

I was introduced to the team early December 2019. As per protocol, I was teleported away to the admin HQ and was given the drill of what would be required of me as a trial moderator. I passed my trial period sometime in January (alongside Abstract) and was promoted to admin in mid-March (too alongside Abstract).

Contact

As with every other member of the team, I am here to serve. If you require any assistance or simply want to drop a message, you are welcome to do by either messaging me on the forums via PM or contacting me on Discord (Fantastic#1337).

Cheers laddies.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”