Introduction: [Lsrcr]Abstract

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » March 19, 2020, 4:53 pm

[Lsrcr]Abstract

About me
Hey everyone. I'm [Lsrcr]Abstract - many of you may know me as [Lsrcr]Rain or [Lsrcr]Talis (with the slight chance you might know me as TalisRain22). I was born in South Africa, however, I left when I was about 4 or 5 years old, moving to Mauritius with my family, where I was raised and now able to proudly say that I am a citizen of Mauritius and call this place my home.

As of writing this topic, I am 19 years old, and I am a sponsored kite-surfer for a German brand called CORE Kiteboarding. I have a younger brother who plays here from time to time, who's name is [Lsrcr]Mega115.

My interests are playing games, kitesurfing, making music and watching anime.

SA-MP & Ls-rcr
I started SA-MP in 2013 and started playing on Ls-rcr in December 2013, when I first created my account, so I'm now going on my 7th year in this community. My brother joined me shortly after I created my account and we would play together as much as we could. Like many players here, I've had my times where I've "left" the server and ultimately returned, some reasons being a broken computer, personal issues, et cetra. I've been back for a while now, I can't remember when exactly since time goes so fast when playing here - however, the memories last forever.

Community Involvement
While I did start in 2013, it wasn't really until 2015 where I started getting involved with the community, until then I would just constantly rob Las Venturas with [Lsrcr]Mega115 and still have a ton of fun. I started getting more into the community when an army member named (well, back then) [Lsrcr]Hawk - an awesome player from Malta - he showed me and my brother a few things about the server and explained how to join the army, which ever since has been the main faction I've been a part of.

Not long after, I was introduced to the Gambino Family by a player I met in-game, it was the first group I joined, and since I loved roleplaying, I fit right in and got the hang of it immediately. It is also where I met [Lsrcr]Fantastic, who I am happy to say is one of the best mates I have in-game. I found myself climbing the ranks and was offered to serve as the Consigliere with [Lsrcr]Fantastic as the Don.

Nowadays, I serve as the Consigliere of Pagati alongside [Lsrcr]Fantastic as the Don. I am also currently the President of NCS, which is one of the main groups I play in. Lastly, I also spend time as an Army member.

Introduction to the staff team
I was invited to join the staff team toward the end of November 2019, where I had just logged in and was busy doing some trucking where I was TP'd away and to Johncarer, who then offered me the opportunity to serve as a trial moderator in the server and gave me the rundown of my responsibilities. I was then promoted to Community Moderator along with [Lsrcr]Fantastic somewhere in the middle of January and then promoted (alongside [Lsrcr]Fantastic) to Game Administrator on the 17th of March, 2019.

Honorable mention: [Lsrcr]Matperrod - we were trial moderators and Community Moderators together and he tends to host the best DM events 8-)

Contact
If you require any assistance, don't hesitate! You can contact me via Forum PM or on Discord (talisrain22#2128).

If you made it to the end of this very long topic, congratulations, I, unfortunately, don't have anything to offer except some good vibes.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”