Introduction: [Lsrcr]Karthik

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » March 28, 2020, 10:19 am
About Me
Hi there, I'm [Lsrcr]Karthik AKA Karthik. I'm 19 years old and I live in India. I'm from the southernmost state of India which is called Kerala; known as 'The God's own country'. I'm pursuing my Bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature. I have an year left to graduate.

SA-MP
I've been a part of this community for more than 5 years. I have many sweet memories in this community; most of them I recall was during my beginner year here. My journey started on November 21, 2014 and is still going with the flow. I have come across several people during my journey who have selflessly helped me to reach my current state. Some of them stayed with me and they are still part of the community, but many others left to give more time to their social life. It was during my high school days I came to know about SA-MP and LS-RCR from my classmate [Lsrcr]Oggy AKA ATGoggy. I'm thankful to him for introducing me to this marvelous community. I left the server when Oggy got permanently banned. Later when he was given a chance, I returned.

Introduction to the Staff team
It was in 2018 when the server management has decided to open a Moderator application section on forums. I expressed my interest by submitting an application. I was contacted to attend an interview, but had to postpone it several times due to technical difficulties. Finally, I was interviewed by JohnCarer along with other server administrators, but was turned down since the spots were full. John assured to contact me if the need of moderators arises in future. An year after John inquired about my interest to be a part of server staff team. Without thinking much I replied positively. I was introduced to the team on June 15, 2019. Frizzy and Kkc were the other Trial moderators during the time. We were kept under the guidance of Mastro and Whiskey. I was promoted to Community moderator and then to Game Administrator rank in time. I served as a Game administrator for an year, and was promoted to Assistant Senior Administrator on August 2020. I would like to express my gratitude to the Server Management for placing their trust in me, and especially the community members for their love and support.

Activities besides gaming
My activities besides gaming are Bike riding and being a bookworm. I'm a fan of movies and I write poems.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”