Introduction: [Lsrcr]WareHit

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

WareHit

WareHit
Game Administrator

by WareHit » February 2, 2023, 4:34 am
Introduction: [Lsrcr]WareHit

Who are you?

Hello everyone, my in-game name is WareHit. I'm from Cyprus and I'm Greek Cypriot. In 2019 i relocated to Greece for university studies, and my real name is Panagiotis. I'm currently pursuing my education at university. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, playing video games, and watching movies/series.

How long have you been playing Lsrcr?

I started playing SA-MP in 2012 after being invited by my real-life friends Frizzy and Robberman. They were something like my best friends back there. At the time, I was new to the game, they added me a server on my SA-MP list and it was Ls-rcr, so I started playing in LS-RCR under the username "Panos1999". After some time, Frizzy suggested to me, to change my username and gave me the idea to use the name "WareHit", which I started using in September 2013.

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I was introduced to the Staff Team on December 12, 2022. I was in the server as I usually do, relax and have some fun, when I received a message from a senior staff member. He asked me if I had time to help with something, and I said yes. At first, I thought he needed my assistance with beta testing, but then I was teleported to a secret interior where I was surrounded by multiple staff members. To my surprise, they offered me a position on the staff team. Of course, I accepted the offer. I never expected or actively sought to become a staff member, but I was thrilled at the opportunity to help others and contribute to the LS-RCR community.

Thanks for reading my introduction,
Best Regards,
WareHit.

thx top afk - BeX

BY FLA$H

●Do you need assistance?
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”