Introduction: [Lsrcr]Dani6

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » February 25, 2015, 4:48 pm
[Lsrcr]Dani6

Presentation:
Hey, my username is [Lsrcr]Dani6, my real name is José & I'm 20 Years old, I'm from Mexico. I moved from Houston, TX to North Dallas Forth-Worth, TX.

For how long you've been playing on Ls-rcr?
I've been playing since October 2012, i had San Andreas from a long time before i started to play Sa-Mp; i had curiosity for Online video-games & i never saw anything related to Multi-player in San Andreas - when i noticed about Sa-Mp's existence i had curiosity to obtain more information about it; casually, the first server that i joined was Ls-rcr but i had no knowledge on the English language so yeah, i was pretty scared & left, later that day i joined one more time in Ls-rcr & i believe that i joined like most of us, breaking a couple of rules & trying to follow the flow of the game haha - the first persons i met in Ls-rcr were M7u8t6 (Known as Msevenn now), [Lsrcr]Bekir, Muskan_stha, Luzziz, [Lsrcr]GaNgStEr_TrIx & a couple more, my memory is failing me.

When you were introduced to the Staff team?
Around November 10, 2014 - I was, i am & i will be glad of obtaining a chance between the Staff members, I'm really thankful for obtaining that spot, I'm actually doing my duties with a huge pleasure; i always enjoyed to help another people, if we speak about more personal things i would add that in real life i do like to help another people as well, a smiley is the best reward that i can get from another persons!

What do you dislike?
So far i do dislike that players break rules with a purpose; something that became popular among Ls-rcr is the "offensive language", i don't say that you can't express yourself but using an insult three times a sentence won't make you more popular nor cool - Considering tagged members like divine persons isn't the best option, Tagged members are regular players as the Staff members are, we are persons who are having fun throughout a video-game, remain calmed & avoid violent conflicts, treat each other equally & with respect, we all are humans, aren't we?

What are your side activities?
I'm enthusiastic if we speak about Books & Anime series, I do play another video-games: Fifa, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Sniper Elite & many more examples. I actually work during the night shift & I'm studying the High-school during the Late-shift (Afternoon), I'm focusing on 4 fields/classes/study sections: Literature, Philosophy, Psychology & Physics - I do not have any career on mind at the moment, I've been fine with my actual sources & actions.

It is a pleasure...
To be an Ls-rcr player & you're always welcome for help!

Sincerely: [Lsrcr]Dani6.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”