Introduction: [Lsrcr]Shady ([Lsrcr]Shaco)

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » March 2, 2015, 12:46 pm
General Information

In-game name: [Lsrcr]Shady >>

Previous name: Shaco_Haru / [Lsrcr]Shaco

Also Known As: TheShadyLasher - Shady - Taco

Location: The small island in the Mediterranean Sea called Malta! First Maltese Administrator in Ls-rcr Image

Official Main Factions and Community Groups

Army member: I've never been an Army member.

SWAT member: Was a member. I applied a total of 2 times for S.W.A.T. I failed the test with Ger on the first time because i was really nervous about joining. I did the second test with Armaros and I got accepted into S.W.A.T by Former Commander Gilles in October 2012 and left in January 2015 (Captain Rank). I remember making an application with Sheen and Swagerboy10 (Nilikos) and we used to team with Josip,Armaros,Awino,Aleksa,Kaosx and Papajim and a bunch of other SWAT members.

Pagati member: Member of the La Famigilia Assasini Pagati. I'm currently serving as a staff supporting soldiers. I got introduced to the family when Joe and King took control of the mafia from Energ and Andrew. I was tested by Gorm and got accepted into the family.

Ls-rcr Radio: My very first application on ls-rcr was in fact for the DJ position. The application system/process used to be on the lsrcr radio website managed by Kissane (I think it was Kissane not sure). I remember Drastic as a moderator helping me a lot with the DJ setup through teamviewer.

Official Groups: One of the Founders and Head Drivers of .

Experience in LS-RCR

I never found the server by myself. It is thanks to that i am part of it at the moment. I owe it all to him. I installed SA-MP with Syshad and Sheen and we were looking for a good Cops and Robbers & Roleplay server to play in and Syshad came across ls-rcr and we tried it out. You might wonder where we got our names. Syshad thought of the _Haru family and started it with Sheen. They were finding good roleplay names and they stumbled upon 'Syshad' and 'Sheen' on a random website. When they invited me to play SA-MP with them i used to play League of Legends and told me to choose a name that begins with an 'S' to match with Syshad and Sheen. I was looking at the League of Legends champion list and saw 'Shaco' and i liked it. In December 2017 i decided to change my name to Shady due to the fact that i'm basically TheShadyLasher in every game.

Eventually,we joined the server and started out as huge deathmatchers and were one of the most known rulebreakers around the server. I remember we deathmatched a ton of SWAT and Army members and even starting a war with the _Papa's (Joe,Jay and a lot more). We used to hang out with other DMers in Las Venturas and all we did was rob around and kill everyone that gets in our way. It goes without saying that we got jailed a hundered times for our actions and we got bored of the server and left for a couple of months.

We installed SA-MP again around June 2012 and decided to start a fresh page. We read /rules and /pc thoroughly and were guided by Drastic and Ryder. Lucky for us,some of the old players left and a few remembered us as ''The Haru DMers''. I applied for the tag about 3 times,in the first two applications i got denied because of my past actions and i needed more time to gain more trust around the community. I got accepted on the third time and still hasn't lost the tag to this day! I remember Sheen and Syshad were mad at me because i removed the _Haru from my name but i convinced them to apply for the tag aswell and here they are,with the tag :D

We started to get involved around the community. The 3 of us joined Pagati at different times,Sheen and I joined SWAT and Syshad joined Army. I was invited to join a security group that was found by Buba. We used to guard houses or players for money. It was a fun and unique group. Later on i was invited to join The Clowns ran by Admiral,Pennywise and Pipo. I remember everyone going in clown skin and host riots around the server. Robs,rapes,kidnaps,you name it and clowns would do it :D

Later on in April 2013,we decided to open up our very own group the San Fierro Cruisers. Our first applicant was Tolis and the first one to get accepted was CXdur. The group was very active and created a friendly environment in the server till it became an official group in December 2013. Today I just hang around the crew members of San Fierro Cruisers and hosts events. You know,keeping the crew together and active as possible. Besides that,I try to help the community wherever and whenever i can for any problems or questions players may have.

Introduced to the Staff Team

I gained a lot of reputation around the community and I was chosen to be a moderator. I was approached by Energ in-game if I wanted to be a moderator / staff member and i said yes. It was quite unexpected and out of the blues really but I started out as a trial level 1 moderator alongside with Raskit around November 2012. I took a break from the administrator duties in May 2013 but was promoted back to level 3 on January 12th 2015. Promoted back to admin level 4 on February 28th. On April 1st 2018 I got promoted to Assistant Senior Admin.

What do i like about the community: The fact that we all connect from different countries of the world is amazing. We all share our interests together,as Gangsta19 says it's like a second family. Seeing old members leaving and new members joining each day.

What do i hate about the community: I don't really hate much cause hating is bad. But if i really don't like something,i won't just stay silent! I say this though: Make friends,not enemies :)

About Me

Where am I from? I am from Malta! It's an island that lies south of Italy,east of Tunisia and north of Libya If you don't know where Malta is - . Maltese is my first language but i can speak fluent English and Italian.

Outside the community / Hobbies:
  • Music - There isn't a day where i won't listen to music. I consider it as my 'stress relief'. I don't really have any favorite because i like all types of music (reggae,rock,metal,rap,electro etc) but i do listen to Eminem a lot.
  • Games - I play League of Legends and World of Warcraft on my PC and got GTA V on my PS4. These are the most games that I play if i'm not on sa-mp. League of Legends EU West - Name: TheShadyLasher
  • Movies - I like action movies best. Some of my personal favorites are Fast and the Furious (all of them) and The Godfather (1972)
  • Sports - I like watching football in my spare time aswell - proud Juventus supporter :D

That is everything that i can think of,if you want to know anything else let me know by PM and i will add it :)

Keep cruisin'

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”