Introduction: [Lsrcr]Johncarer

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » January 15, 2016, 12:54 am
When did you join Ls-rcr?

February 2013. Everyone thought I was a ban evader (hell, some still think so). Shortly after that, I donated few $ to prove Cx(who called me out!!) that I was legit. I was mostly interested into some soft roleplay, so I joined a group called 'Maltesini'. Then few weeks after that, my interest in Army grew stronger, and I started working my efforts to join it, under Generals Killdahobo, Alecz and Ryder.

What made you stay?

There is no other community like Ls-rcr. We're unique and I noticed that from the start. I don't need to explain why. Just open the bar and look at the vast amount of retarded posts which either make you facepalm, or make your day. I met so many awesome people, and remained friends with many, even over social media. There is one person whom I became very close friends with, and I might be the only one to see him rage and swear in different games. You could never tell he could rage so much and express it in hilarious essays over in-game chat, as he happens to be one of the calmest people on this server.

How did you find your way as an asset to the community?

It started when I joined Army. I spent few hours every day working towards my ranks, and each one of them taught me something different. I was given a chance to be a part of the Army Training Officers, and that's when senior members started noticing I was worth a shot in their eyes. Then later on, another chance as assistant of head training officer, and year after that, a head training officer. I stopped count in 2015 at 150 tested applicants. I was appointed as the Army General 3 days after my 19th birthday by its members (poll vote) and their current General (Whiskey). Note how this is a very simplified and short story of my Army career.

Have you ever been banned?

Around 13 times, forum and game combined. I sometimes couldn't resist posting in unban appeals (where I was not allowed) so from that probably 8 times including warnings. I even argued with Energ, and bothered him with unnecessary things. I've never got to apologize for that, so Energ if you ever read this, I'm sorry bbe

When were you chosen as one of the administrators?

The beginning of January 2016 (Glen's worst days in life, getting sober from New Year's Eve + seeing me as an admin).

What makes you think you fit as one of the administrators?

I am patient with people. Authority doesn't mean anything to me, nor I see myself as an authoritative figure. I see myself as a more experienced player who's here to guide you accordingly to our rules and regulations, and provide the help you need. I hate punishing people and that's usually my last option. Intelligent people can learn on their mistakes by a simple conversation, but sadly it happens that we all sometimes need a stronger wake up call. That's why there exists a ban hammer, to slap yo' white asses till you bleed, and change to good.

Bro do you even lift?
yh

Santiago

Santiago
Donator

by Santiago » January 16, 2016, 2:56 am
Nice introduction bae

killdahobo99 wrote :
Santiago wrote :
fuck u

listen here u fucking mexican little turd. I will molest you in the mouth while your dog watches and then I'll fuck your dog while you watch.

Jensen

Jensen
Donator

by Jensen » January 19, 2016, 9:14 am
y do u lift

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » January 20, 2016, 8:45 pm
illegal to post here m8s especially if ur under age
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”