Introduction: [Lsrcr]Sk1lLz

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » October 11, 2016, 9:37 pm
Introduction:
I'm [Lsrcr]Sk1lLz, known by multiple names depending on how well you know me and what you know about me. I'm a Head Main Supporter.

What's your in game name?
[Lsrcr]Sk1lLz

How long have you been playing Lsrcr?
I found Lsrcr many years ago, around late 2009 - 2010, I played on multiple accounts before finalizing with this (stupid) name.
I joined on this account on Saturday the 1st of september 2012, meanwhile multiple of my other accounts joined before that. I can't remember all of the names I've played under as there's a lot.

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?
I was introduced to the staff team as a Level 1 Moderator back in April 2013, just after my birthday.
I was re-introduced into the staff team for a second time 3 years later on the 9th August 2016.

What do you like about the game / community?
The chilling part of the game, where you can chose between taking it seriously and playing to kill criminals, drive around without being bothered or stunting etc. Lsrcr has multiple different things to do other than just robbing and killing / arresting criminals and that's what I enjoy about it.

Lsrcr helped me with confidence believe it or not, for example I was quite a quiet kid when I first joined TeamSpeak 3 using this as an example I can talk to people on the phone no problem because I'm used to talking to people I've never met.

I also like the fact that Lsrcr has also built up friendships over time, people such as Kissane and Energ I've known for years and in the past they previously disliked what I did - that's all changed - we've grown up and put that in the past.

What are the things you dislike?
Nothing about the community, I dislike unjust (unfair) things.
I also dislike wasps.
I also hate talking to someone when they go on their phones whilst speaking to you face to face.
Rude people.

What are your activities besides Lsrcr and/or Gaming?
I used to train in multiple different martial arts some being eskrimador, doce pares, and buno (buno is sometimes called different things - but it's a style of open hand training but often involves floor grappling) and jeet kune do. I had to give up martial arts as I had a lung operation due to being tall.

I enjoy going out and socializing with my friends and meeting new people.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”