Introduction: [Lsrcr]Mastro

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » March 9, 2018, 6:37 pm

Who are you?

Hi guys. My in-game name is [Lsrcr]Mastro, I am from Greece and I live on a big island called Evia, in central Greece (picture below). My real name is Antonis, but most people call me ''Mastro''. I am 19 years old and I am currently studying in college. In my free time I like working out, hanging out with friends, playing video games and watching/playing football.

How long have you been playing Lsrcr?

I found Ls-rcr in 2015 (October). I was playing on another servers, and I visited Ls-rcr just because I was bored that time. I also wanted to test some cheats, so, unfortunately, I decided to test them here, and ended up getting permanently banned (my account was called ''lepro''). After a few months, in 2016, I decided to visit Ls-rcr forums, and I saw that everyone was unbanned because of Global Unban. That's when I decided to come back, in March 2016. My new account (and also current one) was called ''MastroHere'' and I slowly started loving this server. I was playing almost every day, doing what I loved, and what others hated, haha (arresting other people).

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I was introduced to the Staff Team roughly after a year of playing on the server, in June 2017. I got a PM from CXDur on Discord, asking me if I could come in-game. When I joined, I got teleported from him in admins' house, surrounded by other Staff Members (Onzie, Shady etc). I always wanted to become a Staff Member (which is definitely not a bad thing), so I was fairly happy when I was finally given a chance to administrate the server. I also used to be an admin on another server, so I pretty much knew how to do my job.

What makes you think you fit as one of the administrators?

First of all, I am very patient with people, and since there are many young lads playing this game, that's definitely needed. I don't see myself as a authoritative figure, but more as an experienced player who can help others enjoy the game as much as possible. I personally highly dislike punishing people, I always believed that talking politely to someone and explaining them the rules is enough for them not to repeat it. Punishing players is the last option for me. However, in some cases, we have to bring the so called sweet ban-hammer. No one punishes wrongdoers to take a revenge, but for the sake of the future, that the wrongdoing shall not be repeated, either by him or by others who see him getting punished. Keep that in mind.

What do you like about the game / community?

This community is very special, unlike others. Most of its members are very kind and friendly, and even though sometimes there are some silly and unnecessary fights between players, we all support each other and that's what matters in the end. There are also many things to do on the server, from arresting bad boys, to sexually assaulting certain individuals. You never really get bored of playing, I personally don't, at least. What you have to remember is that this is just a game, and that one day the community will die. Try to have as much fun as you can and don't be bothered by anything or anyone.

Oh and,

Bro do you even lift?

yh

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”