Introduction: [Lsrcr]Immortal

Find out more about our Administrators & Moderators here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » May 5, 2019, 8:06 pm
[Lsrcr]Immortal

• Who are you?

Hey, my in-game name is [Lsrcr]Immortal, I'm 19 years old and I live in North Macedonia. I am currently in university.

• For how long you've been playing on Ls-rcr?

I created this account in August 2013, I played for a bit and went inactive for a while. In late 2014, I fully returned to Ls-rcr and I'm here ever since. I met Angelo, Traker and OG somewhere in January 2015, they helped me a lot and introduced me to most of the players.

• When were you introduced to the Staff team?

On 25th of February 2019. I remember I was so tired (was watching the Oscars the previous night and I have had just a few hours of sleep) when I got the opportunity to join the Staff. I was cophunting and I suddenly received an Admin PM asking me if I had some spare time. I was teleported to the Admin HQ, John and Sowhat were waiting for me. I was asked if I wanted to help the community by being a Moderator and I said yes instantly. I would like to use this opportunity to thank Sowhat, Mastro and Luka for being very supportive to me, you guys are amazing.

• What do you like about the game / community?

Ls-rcr really means a lot to me. I have met a lot of amazing people whom I've spent hours playing with; some of them still play, some of them don't. About the game itself, I like the gameplay - the idea of cops and robbers basically.

• What are your activities besides Ls-rcr and/or Gaming?

Usually hanging out with friends, drinking, listening to music and watching movies.

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Staff”