Moderator: PrivateClownClub [oOo]

4 posts Page 1 of 1

mr_tayyab

Mr_Tayyab

by mr_tayyab » September 11, 2018, 6:45 pm
Hello Pipo i am here to say that as you and all know that my application got accepted any when i ask for rights from chicken he give me but when i come from next day he takes my rights and when i ask why he say grow up kid! you are dmer and you are kicked from the group, i really dont know when i dm him if he have proofs so he can post here and i am waiting for pipo's reply and if i was dming so he can report. or give me 1 warning but instantly kick why and i know i didnt dm.
Spoiler: show
HEY, Hi Now Bye :)

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » September 14, 2018, 12:50 pm
Sorry,

But if chicken think he had a legit reason to kick you, then i back him up.
Im i no way involved in this, and therefore i will let chicken reply.

PiPo
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » September 14, 2018, 2:30 pm
Tayyab, in staff section staff decided to deny you but I said them to give him 1 chance and they said ok when I was looking at your application I think that you might be kid but lets give you a shot and let you play.
=>After you passed.
you constantly asking me to give you rights when I was playing in cop skin I told you that wait I will give you rights just wait
even after that you constantly asking for rights I know that you accepted but mate you have to wait and you have to control your emotions. when you tell me that your are going then I said wait let me give you rights I gave you rights then you left server.
Next Day....
I was playing in cop skin just because my Leo activity I wasn't even recording because I'm not a report hunter lets talk about your DM, I was in LSA you were behind me on bike I was chasing criminal and I told you don't do it still you were hitting me by Drive-by
I said to the staff I gave you 1 chance and see what you got you missed it..
(WE) will invite you when (WE) see you are able to become clown don't ass lick me more and don't team with me if any staff wanna invite you most welcome......
Chicken_Ginger

ImageImage

signature

Toast

Toast

by Toast » September 14, 2018, 7:27 pm
Hello,
Chicken Ginger did not kick you, I did. He told me that you were breaking several rules so I decided to to keep an eye on you. You dmed ME and several other people while you were riding a mountain bike in LSA and I decided to revoke your rights after that. As PiPo says, as easy as it may seem to join us, it's easy for you to get kicked out of the group too.

No action will be taken against Chicken_Ginger because I don't consider this a report. As a staff member he has the authority to revoke your rights if he finds you breaking rules or doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Cheers,
Toast

Report Locked.

S.W.A.T Master Corporal | Ex Pagati Underboss | Ex S.A. Army Private 1st | Durcrew | Absynth's Crew Gateway Driver | Saints Member | Clowns Leader (The Joker) | Ex Maltesini Underboss |National Crime Syndicate President | Spetsnaz Lieutenant (Supporting) | Proud Tagged Member.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Pipo's Bar”