Sowhat

For Admins: Vote at the poll. ASAs will post the final decision. Poll will run for 3 Days
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Y/N

Poll ended at July 31, 2015, 10:40 am

73%
Yes
27%
No

Total votes: 11

[Lsrcr]Words

Words
Community Manager

by [Lsrcr]Words » July 28, 2015, 10:40 am
Name: Sowhat..
Date of ban: 27/06/2015
Official Ban reason: ban evading
Explain what exactly you did (Your version / At least 4 lines):
I guess most admins might know my situation in the staff section, and I've already explained it a bit in my unban application viewtopic.php?f=12&t=57703 , but I will try to add it here.

I've been banned for confirming my account Sowhat.. on 27/06/2015 on an email which appears it was used on another account that was banned called $hockwave, as I've mentioned before, I lost the email in late 2012 to a friend who I and him made a bet if he could hack it, which he made it... at back then I didn't need the email at all but lately in May 2015, I had to recover the email for steam purposes.

In 27/06/2015 while I went to UCP on forum to check my logs(KDR exactly) I noticed the X sign beside email not confirmed/verified so I say why not confirming it and I used the email on it since I own it.

And I add this again: If I owned $hockwave account, I wouldn't used the same email on two different accounts.

So yeah, I own the email and It's my fault and I know it... but it's a bit unfair to get banned like that.

Aleksa knows the whole situation since we talked about it a lot in PMs and told me to wait for this moment

Any doubts or questions feel free to ask.

http://imgur.com/akyDztC

Did you ever ban evade?: No.

Hereby I declare that I will not break any(even minor) rules and that I agree with being permanently banned if I break this agreement.

Changed my name...bleb

[Lsrcr]Words

Words
Community Manager

by [Lsrcr]Words » August 31, 2015, 11:37 am
Accepted

Changed my name...bleb
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Special Unban votes (Public Forum)”