pendulum123 - Didn't follow format

For Admins: Vote at the poll. ASAs will post the final decision. Poll will run for 3 Days
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Y/N

Poll ended at July 31, 2015, 10:44 am

58%
Yes
42%
No

Total votes: 12

[Lsrcr]Words

Words
Community Manager

by [Lsrcr]Words » July 28, 2015, 10:44 am
Name: pendulum123
Date of ban:i dont remember but 10months ago
Official Ban reason:Impersonating admin as [Lsrcr.]Veran
Explain what exactly you did (Your version / At least 4 lines):As im sorry about what i done but now im feeling so sorry about that the thing is that i came from a id [Lsrcr.]Veran to make a fun of his and insult him and make players fool :( but that was wrong :( and that time my senior veran was online so he banned me there and there then i come from my real id pendulum123 and pm him that bad words and told him that how that impersonating ? So he banned my this id aswell then i just maded 3 unbanned application and 2 responce cane that my banned will not lifted as i pmed lsrcr veran he told me that make a unbanned app atleast after 3 month and i did that but now 10months ! And from 1 evade i didnt done it again as my house and my 8millions also taken :( and i get this chance from u seniors and i hope il be unbanned , Thanks asministors for giving me a chance .
Did you ever ban evade?:yea one time , Sry :(
Hereby i declare that i will not break any (even minor) rules and that i agree with being permanently banned if i break this agreement. Yea banned me permanently if il break the minor rule then aswell :(. ! I hope il be unbanned soon .

#SryVeran <3
#ThanksLsrcr4givingchance * muaa *
#Peace . :)

Changed my name...bleb

[Lsrcr]Words

Words
Community Manager

by [Lsrcr]Words » August 31, 2015, 11:38 am
accepted

Changed my name...bleb
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Special Unban votes (Public Forum)”