Earn money using andriod/ios app ! ( With Proofs)

For any questions you might want to ask, or extra information, please click here.
63 posts Page 1 of 7

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 7:55 am
You can simply earn money for Lsrcr donation and for your other needs.
What you need to do is just go to your "Play store" or Apple app store and download "Whaff Rewards".

Few people think like this " Noo, this is scam otherwise why should they give free dollars to users"?
This is entirely wrong^
what is Whaff and why it giving money to users ?
"Whaff Making Money Android Application
Whaff is money making application and Whaff Rewards is a promotion application, where producer or programmer paid for the Whaff users who download their applications through whaff."

Installation :
Open "Whaff Rewards" and login with your facebook account .

How to earn money using app :
There are several ways to earn money through Whaff.
1) After you login you will ask to enter the invite code. Type DA95015 as your invite code. You will not get the bonus money if you didn't enter the invite code.

2) You can earn money by completing some offers like installing some apps and playing Mini games through Whaff

3) If there are no new offers you can still earn money by simply taking daily attendances.

4) You can earn much money by inviting your friends to Whaff.

Whaff Locker
Whaff locker is a part of Whaff Rewards, they introduced this new feature to make money making more easy and fun. You have to install whaff locker and you can earn some points by just swiping lock screen notifications.
Check out this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQ6DODfmBY
More information at http://whaff.com/

Payout
There are several methods for payout.
Payment methods :
Google Play GiftCard, Xbox GiftCard, Playstation Store GiftCard, Steam GiftCard, iTunes, LoL Giftcard, Kama Koin GiftCard, Amazon GiftCard, FaceBook GiftCard, Skrill , Gift voucher, Payza, Skrill/Moneybookers, Paypal

I always prefer Paypal.
Once you reach the minimum amount of $10.5, you can withdraw you money to your paypal account.
Payment proof:

Through Whaff you can simply earn atleast $2 a day, but it is least amount, you can warn more than that a day. I know people who earning $4 per day with Whaff. If you still think this is fake or scam then this is not for you.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER INVITE CODE (DA95015), OR YOU WILL NOT GET BONUS.

Hope you understood. For any related query, feel free to contact me.
Last edited by [Lsrcr]Jobin on June 27, 2017, 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » February 10, 2016, 8:00 am
iOS version?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 8:10 am
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
iOS version?

Yes ios also. i said andriod cuz im using andriod. Ios users can use whaff too.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Python

Python

by Python » February 10, 2016, 8:48 am
This is just to inform you guyz who have not experienced the side effects of these types of apps. I personally tried many apps like this even this one and many more like mCent etc. It asks you to do the tasks and sometimes to download the apps, sometimes it installs a malware in background and because of that automatically apps gets download from play store and when you press the recent tab button on your phone you will see monkey test, time services or something which can't be uninstalled and even if you reset/factory default your handset it still remains there. You can google about monkey test virus which comes through these types apps, its just a warning no offence.
ImageImage

Click above to Like us on and to Subscribe to our Channel

Draco

Draco
Retired Administrator

by Draco » February 10, 2016, 9:01 am
Gutka. wrote :
This is just to inform you guyz who have not experienced the side effects of these types of apps. I personally tried many apps like this even this one and many more like mCent etc. It asks you to do the tasks and sometimes to download the apps, sometimes it installs a malware in background and because of that automatically apps gets download from play store and when you press the recent tab button on your phone you will see monkey test, time services or something which can't be uninstalled and even if you reset/factory default your handset it still remains there. You can google about monkey test virus which comes through these types apps, its just a warning no offence.

Thanks for warning us, Mohit. Anyway.. I can't understand why would they give us $ for downloading their applications lol.
Administrator | Retired Don of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 9:01 am
[list=]
Gutka. wrote :

[/list]

I'm already using this app and millions of people using it. And yes there are many apps which spread malware.I used many related apps, and yes i didn't like mcent But about Whaff you can download and use it without any doubt. And no app will download automatically, apps will only downloaded to the phone if we downloaded it.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 9:04 am
I know when reading this topic almost all of you will think its scam. That is why i added the proofs of earning.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » February 10, 2016, 9:04 am
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
iOS version?

I can't find anything about an iOS version...
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 9:14 am
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
iOS version?

I can't find anything about an iOS version...

Sorry for the inconvenience, i searched on google, ios users can't use it i think.

And for andriod users, yes no doubt they can.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 9:16 am
[Lsrcr]nitin wrote :
Gutka. wrote :

Thanks for warning us, Mohit. Anyway.. I can't understand why would they give us $ for downloading their applications lol.

As i said before Whaff is safe.

And for the Nitin's doubt. here is the answer
"Whaff is money making application and Whaff Rewards is a promotion application, where producer or programmer paid for the Whaff users who download their applications through whaff."

63 posts Page 1 of 7
Return to “Extra information”