Earn money using andriod/ios app ! ( With Proofs)

For any questions you might want to ask, or extra information, please click here.
63 posts Page 3 of 7

Duffey

Woof

by Duffey » February 10, 2016, 2:51 pm
I would just like to state that putting these type of things on forum can cause problems to others, e.g viruses etc. If someone gets a virus form this it could come back to you Jobin, so just be careful

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 2:58 pm
Duffey wrote :
I would just like to state that putting these type of things on forum can cause problems to others, e.g viruses etc. If someone gets a virus form this it could come back to you Jobin, so just be careful

Mate, I'm using it and didn't found any problem yet and searched much about this in google before downloading this. And everything seems good, that's why i shared this .
And im not forcing anyone to download this, you guys can make any type of researches and only download if you found this is safe.

I just shared my experience about it.
Thanks.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

by iFanta » February 10, 2016, 3:14 pm
Am collection $ now
Collect 0,53$ xd
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » February 10, 2016, 4:07 pm
Jobin we have to give paypal account information to get money ? Or how we will get it ?

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 4:49 pm
[Lsrcr]Crimnaler wrote :
Jobin we have to give paypal account information to get money ? Or how we will get it ?

Most of the people use paypal. But there are some other payment methods provided by Whaff. Once you reach minimum amount (for example :paypal and amazone gift cards need min $10.5 ) select any payment method and enter your email address. You don't need to enter paypal information if your country doesn't support paypal.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » February 10, 2016, 6:27 pm
why would i spam my phone with junk for money...

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » February 10, 2016, 6:37 pm
I was lazy to read but somehow got the idea... Do I need credit card for this? If so fuck it then

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 7:05 pm
Fantastic wrote :
why would i spam my phone with junk for money...

You don't need to download it then mate.
I don't have any issues with this yet. Junk files are usual in phones and i usually clean junk files with "Clean Master" app.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » February 10, 2016, 7:08 pm
[Lsrcr]Mr.NiceGuy wrote :
I was lazy to read but somehow got the idea... Do I need credit card for this? If so fuck it then

you don't need credit card to get your money in paypal account. If you have money in paypal account you can use it for Lsrcr donation, you don't need credit cards for this.

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » February 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
[Lsrcr]Mr.NiceGuy wrote :

you don't need credit card to get your money in paypal account. If you have money in paypal account you can use it for Lsrcr donation, you don't need credit cards for this.
Wait, PayPal isn't a credit card? If so, do I need a credit card to create a PayPal account?
63 posts Page 3 of 7
Return to “Extra information”