question

For any questions you might want to ask, or extra information, please click here.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

Game_BoOster

Game_Booster

by Game_BoOster » August 23, 2016, 5:41 am
lsrcr never tells you
this weapon is for donor or something like that
you donate for houses or things and also to support the community and make it better and better
thats my honest opinion
ImageImage Image ImageImage

cuffmaster

Cuff_Master

by cuffmaster » August 24, 2016, 6:11 am
Exactly. People pay money for items such as houses. The word "donate" doesn't fit to this situation. I also doubt if items were removed and people were to donate with the mindset of "supporting the community", the sales of lsrcr would lower by a big amount.

Lumix

Lumix

by Lumix » September 2, 2016, 6:47 pm
Skillzz wrote :
cuffmaster wrote :
In fact players are actually buying. i challenge lsrcr to remove the so called "rewards" and see how many "donations" they get. i doubt anyone would have spent money just to donate for lsrcr to keep running and not expect a reward in return. lsrcr have used "donating" as a deceptive scheme in order for players to think they r donating when they're just buying

The rewards are there as a means to keep the server running, If you don't want to donate don't. It's simple.

cuffmaster

Cuff_Master

by cuffmaster » September 3, 2016, 5:27 am
i understand. but using the words "donations" and "rewards" r very deceptive. Lsrcr has more of a buying/selling market. Not a donating one.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 3, 2016, 8:55 am
cuffmaster wrote :
i understand. but using the words "donations" and "rewards" r very deceptive. Lsrcr has more of a buying/selling market. Not a donating one.

You keep repeating yourself and you'll keep getting the same answer.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

cuffmaster

Cuff_Master

by cuffmaster » September 5, 2016, 8:40 pm
lol i keep getting the same answer by different people, so i explain myself over and over again to the new people.

whats happening at lsrcr is very clear and anyone who chooses to ignore this issue is avoiding reality.

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » September 11, 2016, 12:10 am
cuffmaster wrote :
lol i keep getting the same answer by different people, so i explain myself over and over again to the new people.

whats happening at lsrcr is very clear and anyone who chooses to ignore this issue is avoiding reality.

Not really, when donating you're expected to know that you're donating and not actually purchasing real items that can be exchanged for anything IRL (or at least shouldn't be).

Also, read this:
Code: Select all
WHEN DONATING TO LS-RCR YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED AS NO PURCHASE IS MADE. INDIVIDUALS WHO MAKE PAYMENTS TO LSRCR ARE IDENTIFIED AS ‘DONATORS’. IN EXCHANGE FOR DONATIONS WE OFFER DONATORS THE ABILITY TO ACCESS SPECIAL PERKS (LS-RCR POINTS) THAT ARE NORMALLY NOT ACCESSIBLE BY REGULAR PLAYERS. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT PLAYERS ARE ALL TREATED EQUALLY, IRRESPECTIVE OF DONATION STATUS. THIS MEANS THAT IF DONATORS BREAK THE RULES OR HAVE A QUERY THEY WILL BE TREATED IDENTICALLY TO ORDINARY PLAYERS AND ARE NOT GIVEN ANY SPECIAL TREATMENTS. ONCE A PLAYER HAS MADE THE DONATION, THE TRANSACTION IS FINAL AND REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED – FOR THIS REASON BEFORE DONATING BE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU HAVE THE BILL PAYERS PERMISSION AND THAT YOU ARE CERTIAN YOU WISH TO MAKE THE DONATION TO SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY. IF YOU MAKE AN ‘UNAUTHORISED PAYMENT’ COMPLAINT VIA PAYPAL WITHOUT CONTACTING US VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM BEFOREHAND TO SEEK ADVICE, THEN ALL ACCOUNTS LINKED WITH THAT DONATOR WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY. WHEN USING THE IN-GAME STORE, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED IT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. IF YOU MAKE A TRANSACTION AND THE PAYMENT GOES THROUGH, HOWEVER YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT STAFF VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM FOR A RESOLUTION / REFUND – THIS IS THE ONLY CIRCUMSTANCE THAT POINTS WILL BE REFUNDED. IF A PLAYER BECOMES BANNED BUT HAS ACTIVE DONATION ITEMS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR REMOVE SAID ITEMS – ALTERATIONS CAN BE UNDONE PROVIDING BANS ARE LIFTED ON PLAYERS BY ADMINS. IF THIS HAPPENS PLEASE CONTACT THE STAFF TEAM VIA THE SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM. SELLING DONATION PERKS FOR REAL MONEY TO OTHER PLAYERS IS FORBIDDEN AND IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE. CUSTOM DONATION REQUESTS SUCH AS GROUP BASES CANNOT BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO OTHER PLAYERS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THE CUSTOM DONATION SERVICE WE OFFER IS BESPOKE AND INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED FOR THE PLAYER WHO ORIGINALLY REQUESTED IT. WE DO NOT WISH TO DEVALUE THIS SERVICE BY ALLOWING THE ITEMS TO BE RESOLD OR GIFTED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR REMOVE ANY DONATORS PERKS OR CUSTOM ITEMS IF A PLAYER IS BANNED FROM LS-RCR, OR LEAVES THE COMMUNITY, OR BECOMES INACTIVE.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

cuffmaster

Cuff_Master

by cuffmaster » September 15, 2016, 12:12 am
exactly. I have pointed out ls-rcr being deceptive in the sense of making people think they are donating, while most people actually purchase a specific item from the market.

richirich

richirich

by richirich » September 15, 2016, 4:08 am
- Removed by an Administrator.

Be polite to other users.

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » October 5, 2016, 10:38 am
cuffmaster wrote :
exactly. I have pointed out ls-rcr being deceptive in the sense of making people think they are donating, while most people actually purchase a specific item from the market.

If you wish to write a complaint about our current donation system, please forward it to a senior.
(Absy, Cxdur, kissane, Johnson etc.)

Locking this topic as you've made your point and we've answered.

It's a donation but you receive a reward called donation points - its your choice if you want to spend them or keep them.

It's also your choice it you donate, we never ask players to donafe, but it's nice if they want to help the community out.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Extra information”