All applications may be posted here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

WEED

Weed

by WEED » December 28, 2021, 2:12 am
In-game Name:W33D.
Score:4 697
GMT: -4:00
Reason: Hey Members & Leaders Of This Group, My Name's Tyrese Aka W33D. In Game I'm From Trinidad & Tobago That's Located In The Caribbean And I Recently Re-joined This Community That Enjoy Playing On My Free Time And I Would Like A Chance To Join A Official Group Again So I Can Get To Know Alot More Of The New Members Of The Community And Learn What I Can From Them And In Return I Would Be Able To Teach To Others Like Myself Whose Forgotten The Basics Of The Lsrcr Community.

#ZetZen

Regards,
W33D.

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » December 28, 2021, 5:57 am
The group is Close

Amaris

Cue$Ball
Donator

by Amaris » December 28, 2021, 9:34 am
Passed.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Applications”