All applications may be posted here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Muzzammil_Ahmed

Muzammil

by Muzzammil_Ahmed » May 28, 2017, 1:07 am
In-game Name: Muzzammil_Ahmed
Score: 3 172
GMT: GMT+5
Reason: My name is Muzzammil_Ahmed and today I'm applying for Pyromanthics. I've been waiting for this group to opens since long time ago and it finally came back! The former group,im interested to join in this group i want to help my teammates and cophunt with the Skilled members and i will be active in this group and i'll be thankful to be accepted and i hope you will accept me and thank you for reading and hope my application goes well.

Best regards,
Muzzammil_Ahmed

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 15, 2017, 9:48 am
Muzzammil_Ahmed wrote :
Reason: My name is Muzzammil_Ahmed and today I'm applying for Pyromanthics. I've been waiting for this group to opens since long time ago and it finally came back! The former group,im interested to join in this group i want to help my teammates and cophunt with the Skilled members and i will be active in this group and i'll be thankful to be accepted and i hope you will accept me and thank you for reading and hope my application goes well.

Best regards,
Muzzammil_Ahmed

Reason slightly modified and copied.

viewtopic.php?f=466&t=83342

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Muzzammil_Ahmed

Muzammil

by Muzzammil_Ahmed » July 15, 2017, 9:51 am
ackman wrote :
Muzzammil_Ahmed wrote :

Best regards,
Muzzammil_Ahmed

Reason slightly modified and copied.

viewtopic.php?f=466&t=83342

How
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Applications”