4 posts Page 1 of 1

Killerme

killerme

by Killerme » June 18, 2017, 3:38 am
In-game Name: KILLERME
Score:2100+
GMT: GMT+5
Reason: Hello Dear Friend
My name is KILLERME and today I'm applying for Pyromanthics. I've been waiting for this group to opens since long time ago and it finally came back! The former group, The Bikers, was amazing and I enjoyed my time there. . Pyromanthics is amazing, weapons, HQ and the members till now make this group special... I know some of them since long time ago while they were leading The Bikers group. I belive this group is going to be one of the best around here so It would be my pleasure to help and be the first one to apply for it. I like the location of the base, next to Rodeo Carshop which makes group cophunts pretty easy to start, and to be organized. I'm a skilled and experienced player and cophunting is one of my fav. things here. I would like to play with the members here, and soon
Regards KILLERME :)

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 15, 2017, 9:46 am
KHAN wrote :
In-game Name: KILLERME
Score:2100+
GMT: GMT+5
Reason: Hello Dear Friend
My name is KILLERME and today I'm applying for Pyromanthics. I've been waiting for this group to opens since long time ago and it finally came back! The former group, The Bikers, was amazing and I enjoyed my time there. . Pyromanthics is amazing, weapons, HQ and the members till now make this group special... I know some of them since long time ago while they were leading The Bikers group. I belive this group is going to be one of the best around here so It would be my pleasure to help and be the first one to apply for it. I like the location of the base, next to Rodeo Carshop which makes group cophunts pretty easy to start, and to be organized. I'm a skilled and experienced player and cophunting is one of my fav. things here. I would like to play with the members here, and soon
Regards KILLERME :)

reason copied from here,

viewtopic.php?f=466&t=83342

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » July 15, 2017, 9:48 am
lmao seeing a guy who copied 4 reasons for Groups and 1 copied for faction

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 15, 2017, 9:52 am
jilla123 wrote :
lmao seeing a guy who copied 4 reasons for Groups and 1 copied for faction

all caught by me anyway, Terrorists, Akatsuki, Blackouts, Army, MBR,The Clowns, Anime Brigade

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10