LSPD United - General Information

We Are One!

Moderator: LSPD United Chiefs

1 post Page 1 of 1

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 16, 2015, 6:23 pm

LSPD United is the biggest official group of Lsrcr and has been around since 2015. Our main goal is to unite the LEOs of Lsrcr and to make one group that fits both the Army, Swat team and of course the Police Officers and Medics!

We have a fully functional HQ located in East Los Santos, right next to Jefferson Motel accessable for everyone that is using any LEO skin whilst having /gspawn turned on.

Unofficial
The original topic can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=477&t=56523#p571826
LSPD United start off unofficially at the 31st of May, 2015 by supperrobin6394, who is known nowadays as [Lsrcr]Robin.
The group grew rapidly due to the unique concept of being a LEO group. Not even a month later we have had suggestions that LSPD United should become official.

Route to Official
At the 10th of September, 2015, Energ himself confirmed that LSPD United was going to be official. In all excitement, nearly every single topic was re-written and all the images have been re-made ever since.
At the 16th on that very same month, LSPD United was official and has been growing ever since.

Headquarters
It took a long time until LSPD United had the funds and resources to get an in-game HQ.
At the 6th of June, 2016, LSPD United finally got an in-game headquarters.

Struggle for Activity
LSPD United has had many ups and downs, especially before it received the headquarters.
Before LSPD United had its headquarters, there was a big struggle for activity and control within the group as it was difficult to motivate the members without any resources to actually do so.
Not only before, but also after the HQ was introduced LSPD United has been struggling for activity and members. This required big and daring actions to be taken.

Taking Risks
At the 26th of August, 2016, LSPD United was getting extremely inactive and without any active testers, applications took forever and people have been losing interest at an alarming rate. This was enough that the applications got removed in order to draw members and attention to the group. With great relieve, this move was a great success and it drew the attention that the group needed so badly.
The real risk that was taken when the LSPD United Chiefs took a major risk in definitely ruining LSPD United and its activity; re-adding the applications at the 16th of October, 2016.
Luckily, people have been applying massively ever since. This led to the success that even the test got added back to the application process at February 2017.

LSPD United Staff - Golden Age
The so called "golden age" started when the activity started growing and the ultimate decision was taken to re-introduce the LSPD United Staff.
The LSPD United Staff has been the key to the success we have had so far and all our future success.

Closing Down
In June of 2020, LSPD United closed due to the lack of interest by the leadership to keep it open. You can read the full announcement

A Message from the Maker
Robin wrote :
When I started LSPD United it was just a fun thing I was doing beside my normal gameplay, this kind of got out of hand if you look what we all have accomplished. Honestly, I never expected it to even get members at the start.
I really want to thank everyone making this possible, especially the LSPD United Staff team whom I could never have done this without.

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “LSPD United”