report break rules: [lsrcr]Sinner

Members of the LSPD United may be reported here.

Moderator: LSPD United Chiefs

6 posts Page 1 of 1

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » January 25, 2019, 12:49 pm
Your Name: 2paC__
Members Name: [lsrcr]Sinner
Reason: break rules 4 and 15
Proof:[ (https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=RF5- ... ture=share)
(https://imgur.com/a/9YBxWJG)
Anything Else:He opened the door and hid inside, so that we do not enter it. He threw the bombs and found their effect in vedio This was not portrayed because I was not open Bandicam And I think that's enoug

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » January 25, 2019, 1:38 pm
Hey, i cannot see anything except Sinner coming out and engaging on you guys, do you have any additional evidence?

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » January 25, 2019, 1:51 pm
Rule # 4: You are not allowed to use the Headquarters, Commands and vehicles whilst not in skin

Army and S.W.A.T. (who are member of the LSPD United) are representing LSPD United if they're in skin and have their /gspawn enabled. I had /gspawn > LSPDU selected as always, that's why it gave me access to LSPD Garage.

Rule # 15: You are not allowed to quote a vote on applications, state your own opinion
?? You mean rule # 16, if so;
Rule #16: You are not allowed to abuse the Headquarters by any means in order to gain an unfair advantage.That includes but is not limited to:
○ Entering the base while being chased by criminals and then closing the gate
○ Locking criminals inside the base in order to easily kill/arrest them

I, indeed entered the base while being chased by you guys, BUT, I did not close the gate, you had vortex, I entered to take cover, nor I did lock you guys inside the base.

No rules were violated by my side.

Edit: Yeah throwing grenades wasn't against the rules, you were coming to me on Vortex with a team mate, I entered inside and kept throwing grenades on entrance (WITHOUT closing the garage)

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » January 25, 2019, 2:05 pm
4)You can not use HQ LSPD when you are not in the skin And you used it and it was not skin And everything is clear here
15)It is true that you did not worry about the door and I came down on vortex and I would enter and you were left throwing us in the right bombs or not And I did this so that I would not die and I would write /inject 10 or 5 Does not mean this seems to be against the game law.and you ride car and moto LSPD.

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » January 25, 2019, 2:08 pm
Luka wrote :
Hey, i cannot see anything except Sinner coming out and engaging on you guys, do you have any additional evidence?

The evidence I have is sufficient he break rules LSPD This is clear And will admit the mistake he made

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » January 25, 2019, 2:20 pm
Going inside the base to take cover without closing the gate is allowed, no rule was violated from Sinner's side therefore no action will be taken unless further evidence is provided.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “LSPD United Complaint Section”