Report : SW@T - Mastro

Members of the LSPD United may be reported here.

Moderator: LSPD United Chiefs

3 posts Page 1 of 1

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » April 13, 2017, 10:37 am
Your name: ZL5O
Their name: Mastro - SW@T
Reason: Hello all LSPD United member . I will talk about today Mastro . He gove me deny because dm and rules break . When i hitman he dm me and SW@T cuff me abuse and uncuff me when mastro enter the car to kill me . They did that twice not once . in this video SW@T cuff me and search . He did that many time not once or twice so i dm SW@T . i will not say i don't dm no i dm once only .
Proof: http:
Anything else: N/A
Attachments
bandicam 2017-04-13 12-35-13-333.jpg

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » April 13, 2017, 11:37 am
Alright,

ZL5O wrote :
He gove me deny because dm and rules break

You got denied because rule-breaking is not acceptable. You need to follow the server rules if you want to join us, and that's something that you didn't do.

ZL5O wrote :
When i hitman he dm me and SW@T cuff me abuse and uncuff me when mastro enter the car to kill me . They did that twice not once . in this video SW@T cuff me and search . He did that many time not once or twice so i dm SW@T . i will not say i don't dm no i dm once only

I had a hit placed on me, so I tried to defend myself and kill you. What do you mean ''he dm me''? I was teaming up with SW@T and he didn't cuff abuse at all. You spawned at the DreamTeam base, got weapons and tried to kill me. SW@T wanted to search you because you could be carrying drugs. He does that almost with everyone, and I do that aswell, which is allowed and perfectly fine. He didn't ''uncuff you'', you got auto-uncuffed after being searched once. When you got auto-uncuffed, you could have continued shooting at me, but you were just standing, not moving (probably typing), then I killed you after entering a car.

When you spawned after dying, you got weapons and started following me, trying to kill me again. At that time, we were chasing an orange suspect, but because I saw you coming, I told SW@T to try and arrest the guy and I ran away so I can escape from you. Instead of chasing me, I saw you deathmatching SW@T just because he searched you before.

Then you were chasing me with Tyson, I was in a helicopter with SW@T and one more guy trying to escape once again. After a while, we decided to land, and then you came and tried to kill me. You managed to blow up my car, so I ran towards the carshop in order to tow my vehicle. Then SW@T searched you once again because he thought you were carrying drugs. You auto-uncuffed and you started shooting at me (almost killed me)..

This report has nothing to do with me in the first place (I was just trying to escape from you, I never cuffed you), but what SW@T did is not reportable aswell. He just searched you once, and that's allowed. Dream Team members are usually carrying drugs, so it was pretty much expected that he was going to search you, I would do the same thing if I were him.

You made this report just because I denied your application for breaking a server rule. A few days ago, you would PM me telling me ''I want to team up with you please so I can change my attitude''. You know yourself that your attitude is unstable and not appropriate. You need to mature up.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 13, 2017, 12:09 pm
Are you kidding me...

Beside that the report is quite bullshit, I'll still deal with it as I would normally.

As for the proof, I only see to cuffed without any time stamp, maybe he was typin /search and you took the screenshot the second he cuffed you.
Mastro isn't even in the proof so I'll not even speak about that part.

Rule breaking isn't allowed and I'm glad you've been denied for it, Mastro informed me and the LSPD United Staff about it and we agree that his decision was fair.

No actions will be taken.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie