LSPDU Suggestion: add 50 inject for every someone

Suggestions regarding the group may be posted here.

Moderator: LSPD United Chiefs

10 posts Page 1 of 1

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » May 6, 2020, 3:51 pm
Your Name: @Eslam@
Suggestion: Reagrding Items Group
Why should we accept it: Well now you are asking why you want to accept this suggestion because it is really very useful for members and for the group as well Instead of someone who has money and avoids paying items Or someone needs money for other things The suggestion is when any somone spawn in group Full weapons with 50 inject I think it is a good idea and it will comfort the members The decision is of course yours to vote Nothing Else Thanks
Anything else: N/A Thanks
signature

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » May 6, 2020, 4:30 pm
Hello Eslam, im not sure if no members are also allowed to suggest changes for the group but if it's the case i'll give an opnion about this, Buying items from lspdu base including injections doesn't cost anything so if money is your concern,nothing can affect it appart using weapon depot and we already spawn with a weapon package so it's not a problem.

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » May 6, 2020, 5:26 pm
Veen wrote :
Hello Eslam, im not sure if no members are also allowed to suggest changes for the group but if it's the case i'll give an opnion about this, Buying items from lspdu base including injections doesn't cost anything so if money is your concern,nothing can affect it appart using weapon depot and we already spawn with a weapon package so it's not a problem.

For example Someone has no money to pay items Will wait in a colleague in the group to pay it No, of course but when you spawn in skin with full weapons and 50 inject better from Anyone who avoids paying or wants something without paying money Either way, this idea solves this problem I know it is not a big deal but it will keep this development better Belive me bro

teThink of it as a good idea for me and for this I suggested it to the group to contribu

and also Making money became more difficult than the first for this uptade now
signature

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » May 6, 2020, 7:13 pm
Mr.Mrsos wrote :
Veen wrote :

For example Someone has no money to pay items Will wait in a colleague in the group to pay it No, of course but when you spawn in skin with full weapons and 50 inject better from Anyone who avoids paying or wants something without paying money Either way, this idea solves this problem I know it is not a big deal but it will keep this development better Belive me bro

teThink of it as a good idea for me and for this I suggested it to the group to contribu

and also Making money became more difficult than the first for this uptade now

It's not necessary to pay for the items, group item depots last fair amount of time before they run out of items, and anyone can refill it once item depot is empty.
If you can't afford refilling it then you can request someone in /gm to refill it.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » May 6, 2020, 7:47 pm
Why should We have to be constantly full items I think this is the best idea once you go down to the skin All your weapons and with them 50 inject

For example, if someone uses the skin group LSPD Unaited There were criminals or similar At this time, there are no items to use he will go Hosiptel to take more inject sure no So I say it is more relaxing Because when you use the skin, you will stay with all the things you need, once you get into the skin Better than filling items From time to time

This way, you don't need to fill in items constantly Members will remain more relaxed than the first such The decision is yours too
signature

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » May 7, 2020, 4:22 am
As being said we already spawn with a weapon package so it's not a problem.

About injections, it doesn't cost you huge sums to get a problem. It’s also not required constantly and you can play without it.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » May 7, 2020, 6:49 am
Elmasry wrote :
As being said we already spawn with a weapon package so it's not a problem.

About injections, it doesn't cost you huge sums to get a problem. It’s also not required constantly and you can play without it.

Exactly. I agree with Elmasry

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » May 8, 2020, 5:17 am
Mr.Mrsos wrote :
Why should We have to be constantly full items I think this is the best idea once you go down to the skin All your weapons and with them 50 inject

For example, if someone uses the skin group LSPD Unaited There were criminals or similar At this time, there are no items to use he will go Hosiptel to take more inject sure no So I say it is more relaxing Because when you use the skin, you will stay with all the things you need, once you get into the skin Better than filling items From time to time

This way, you don't need to fill in items constantly Members will remain more relaxed than the first such The decision is yours too

Because that's how group item depots works, they need to be refilled,
It is a nice idea but being a member shouldn't give such privileges since its just a group, not a donation perk, we already spawn with free weapons which is enough of a perk coming from a group.

If there are no items then its not a big deal to refill items depot, otherwise you can play without items/injects, you can't rely that much for free items and stuff, as a group member it's better to contribute instead of taking freebies.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » May 8, 2020, 10:51 pm
getrektdude wrote :
Mr.Mrsos wrote :

Because that's how group item depots works, they need to be refilled,
It is a nice idea but being a member shouldn't give such privileges since its just a group, not a donation perk, we already spawn with free weapons which is enough of a perk coming from a group.

If there are no items then its not a big deal to refill items depot, otherwise you can play without items/injects, you can't rely that much for free items and stuff, as a group member it's better to contribute instead of taking freebies.

I do not mean a free gift, all I mean is the idea of ​​evolution And how we look better Well, if that's your opinion, nothing else
signature

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » June 5, 2020, 11:33 am
You can get injections from the item rack.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie