The peak of what life is like within

Moderator: NCS Commission

1 post Page 1 of 1

Drin

Drin

by Drin » March 28, 2016, 10:13 pm
The Drug Deal

Hi, Gambinos.

Today as I was checking what happened last month I noticed the our family supplies were really low and decided to make a deal with a well known drug dealer from Las Venturas.
I got it all planned but we had no trucks, so I sent Vincent and Sergio to steal some trucks. They did their job successfully and brought them at the headquarters. Then we started our way to Las Venturas to make the deal.
We met the drug dealer at the abandoned airport during the night and got the drugs and the liquor, after a few minutes our men noticed that cops were comming close to us and the trucks were slow and there was an old plane so we stole it. Vincent and Sergio, loaded the airplane with supplies, we blew up the car which was used and then started the plane to go home. After a couple of hours we arrived at Los Santos but the airport was full of cops, so we called Frank and he came quickly with his boat. We threw the crates into the sea and jumped from the plane with parachutes. We loaded the crates on the boat and then went to Gambino Bar to refill it with drugs and liquor.
We had a little meeting at the bar's office and I gave them their payment for the good job that they did.

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Inside World”